Chapter 14

Jungkook sighed as he pointed to the same picture again, a pie chart half red and half blue only for Taehyung to look away again.

"Come on, please pay attention tae, school is important." He only got another unsatisfied hum in return from the upset hybrid.

"I can't let you see her." Jungkook shut the book and Got up, returning it back to the shelf refusing to give into the white foxes behavior.

Taehyungs Sister had returned to the lab earlier today and Ever since Jungkook had accidentally let it slip Taehyung refused to do a thing until he got to meet his sibling, which Jungkook would be fine with.

The only problem was Raphael, he said that Taehyung and his sister who had been named Delilah could never meet no matter what.

Why you ask?

Because Delilah hadn't made a bond with anyone yet and if introduced to taehyung without so, she was likely to take a liking to Taehyung which was not an option for so many reasons.

How could Jungkook even explain that to Taehyung? Exactly he couldn't which made it even harder to get the fox to stop his attitude because he thought Jungkook was the only one telling him no.

"It's not my decision by the way." Jungkook added after thinking about that making Taehyung sigh out loud.

"Then who decided?" He asked getting up and grabbing his notebook and pencil.

"Your father did." Taehyung rolled his eyes at that because he didn't have a father, the man who he had been introduced to only twice who claimed to be his father was nothing of the sort.

If anything Jungkook had raised him, somebody else shouldn't be given credit, but he didn't want to call Jungkook dad because he knew that wasn't what Jungkook was either.

"Have you meant her, is she nice? Pretty? Bright!?" Taehyung got excited and flopped open his notebook a little to hard making Jungkook flinch.

"She seems Like a fine young lady yes." Jungkook answered turning back around to Taehyung and holding out his arms.

"Come here bubby." Taehyung listened and got up letting Jungkook embrace him.

"As soon as you can, I'll let you meet her I swear." He whispered making Taehyung nod still visibly upset.

"I believe you." Jungkook nodded and pecked his head.

"Good because I would never lie to you petal."