Chapter 20

"Meet me at the gas station closest to jennies house, and Then we'll head there. They know your address and it wouldn't be safe at your house."

Jungkook bit on his fingernail as he talked to his mother on the phone in the bathroom,

Now that Jungkook knew Taehyungs life was at risk if he didn't mate with someone it was driving him crazy, If he could escape with Taehyung now it would at least give him enough time to find a new mate, or get a boyfriend or girlfriend to help him through his first heat.

So that was the plan, when he finally got off the phone call with his mother, Taehyung had already gotten his bag completely packed, infact he was setting on it.

"Where just waiting on Your father to leave now." Jungkook took a seat at the kitchen counter and continued to refresh his work app on his phone.

"What's she like?" Taehyung asked again, speaking about his mother with a dreamy look on his face.

"You'll finally get to know In a couple hours, that's all I can say." Jungkook smiled at the boy and refreshed his app again finally seeing that Raphael clocked out.

Grabbing his bag from the bedroom Jungkook joined Taehyung at the lab door, taking a deep breath before swiping his card.

They made their way to the front door of the building and Taehyung shivered as they walked out the door, not used to the cold temperatures of the outside world, but his head whipped every which way taking in the so called outside world as well.

"This is a car?" Taehyung opened the passenger door and sat down stretching against the seat.

"Yep, just like the ones in your learning books." Jungkook stuffed their bags in the back seat and looked over the building he had spent the last 16 years of his life in.

"I hope this place burns to the ground someday." He clicked his tongue and joined the fox inside the car, Turning over the key.

Jungkook hadn't started his car in a couple months, he seriously didn't leave at all for that long, he was completely surprised his car had roared to life like it did.

Starting their trip, Taehyung hung his arm out the window against Jungkooks better judgement about him being exposed to cold air for the first time.

Surprisingly the boy had managed to stay awake the whole two hour car ride, and was still very energetic as they pulled into the gas station parking lot. 

Jungkook had never seen somebody unbuckle as fast as the brunette did, he raced out of the car door and straight to Jungkooks parents who were standing outside their van.

"Oh dear!" Jungkooks mom squeaked hurriedly holding her hands over Taehyungs ears as her husband hurried to find a beanie in the back seat.

They slipped it over his head and smiled, now holding the excited boy by the shoulders.

"You smell exactly like Jungkook!" Taehyung exclaimed getting an awe from the two.

"Ready to meet your mom?" Jungkooks father asked the boy as they loaded the boys suitcase into their van.

"Im so excited!" Taehyung looked around now furrowing his eyebrows.

"Wait where did Jungkook go?" He asked getting a sigh from the older women infront of him.

"Don't worry, he'll meet us there." She lied, ruffling the boys hair.

She really hoped Jungkook was doing the right thing....