Chapter 21

It Had been a week since Taehyung had seen Jungkook, And although Jennie and Mrs. Jeon had both originally agreed that this was the best thing for the young Silver Fox, they now were noticing just how wrong they were.

He was happy the first Two days as he had finally got to meet his mother and get to know her, But he had also kept hope that Jungkook would return those days as well. Now he hadn't eaten in 3 days, and refused to schedule an appointment to get his ear or tail surgery, meaning he also couldn't start school which completely ruined their original plan of him meeting someone.

Desperate Jennie Had Called one of her Friends who happened to have a son that knew about hybrids since Jennie had shared with them her experiences, He also happened to have a thing for Pretty boys which Taehyung was.

When Taehyung had caught on to their plans he decided it was worth a shot to meet someone that actually wanted something to do with him, But only as a friend. So he rolled his eyes as his mother and Mrs. Jeon Cooed towards him as if he was about to meet the love of his life in ten minutes.

He had known the love of his life since he was a day old, and no amount of handsome, or Kindness could ever replace his mate. Their mate bond was already causing him pain. Jungkook must have went very very far away, because Taehyung would feel a sharp sting in the middle of his chest almost as if he had been knocked in it, even if he was only laying down. It Came and went but never far in between.

Taehyung Had never been less interested in his life, The boy they had tried hooking him up was not only lacking physically but kept trying to make moves on him as well.

"Get the fuck away from me." Taehyung ran down the stairs and into the kitchen startling both Jungkook's parents and His mother as they turned to look as Yoongi followed closely behind him stopping in his tracks as he saw the adults.

"Your stupid plan isn't working I tried everything." He said as he threw a look at a now flabbergasted Taehyung, Had the people he trusted really sent a man to harass him.

"Taehyung its-"

"Not a word, Not a single word. In fact Until Jungkook shows up Ill be in my room, I don't care for, Or want to talk to any one of you. Including you Jennie." Jennie looked up in shock, as Her son had been calling her mom this whole time but now referred to her by name.

Before another word could be spoken between the group, Taehyung was running up the stairs and slamming the door. Yoongi also retreated home angrily leaving only the guilt filled adults to think on the terrible decisions they had made.

Mrs. Jeon looked out the door as she took a puff off the cigarette between her fingers, Taehyung had stayed true to his words and had stayed in his room the whole next day, They had tried everything to get him out, but he hadn't eaten or drank in hours and the more time that flew by the more anxious they got. Maybe they had all been wrong the whole time, Including Jungkook.

Maybe they were trying to prevent the unavoidable..

"Jungkook you need to come home." she spoke through the phone.