Chapter 7

Taehyung was four months old when Jungkook  first heard him giggle.

Playing peek a boo with the small baby infront of him, Jungkook opened his hands with a smile.

Taehyung looked back up at him blankly as he chuckled.

"Your supoose to laugh." Jungkook  cooed and tickled the babies stomach, he froze as he heard him release the cutest giggle he had ever heard.

The baby kicking his feet as he stared up at him with the cutest little smile.

"You laughed." Jungkook smiled back picking up the baby that giggled at him again making his heart jump in happiness.

"Look at you little petal, Your growing up so fast." He cooed at the baby who kicked it's feet and laughed at his facial expression.

Jungkook sticking out his tongue, He already loved the sound of his laughs.

He looked over at the door as be heard a knock, quickly setting him back in his  crib before opening it coming face to face with they're medical doctor who held out a hand to him.

"Im Here to do the checkup on The hybrid." The doctor said as he entered the nursery, setting his bag on the counter as jungkook  approached the crib again staying by taehyung protectively as he challenged the doctor to do anything shady with his eyes.

"No need to worry, I'm just testing his  reflexes and listening to his  heartbeat." He nodded as he peered down at the baby that looked up at him,holding it's arms out.

"I can't pick you up bubby ." Jungkook smiled as the doctor started to listen to the babies heart beat, counting as he looked at his watch.

Jungkook watched as the doctor tapped on his small knees getting a small kick in return before he flipped him over, spanking the baby's butt harshly.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Jungkook screamed at the doctor as he grabbed the small wailing fox out of the doctors grasp holding the baby against his chest as petal cried loudly against his neck.

"It's something, I have to check." The doctor replies writing down on his paper as jungkook glared at him.

"Get out." He replied sharply glancing at the door as the doctor rolled his eyes.

"Kids." The doctor said to himself as he exited the room, leaving jungkook with the crying baby.

"Shh, it's okay." He rubbed the babies back as He tried to calm him down .

This being the first time he had heard Taehyung  cry out of pain, he had failed to protect him from the harsh grasps of his Coworkers and he wasn't gonna let it happen again.