Chapter 12

The morning afterwards the whole building was in panic, Jennie had went missing and there wasn't a trace as to who had helped her escape.

Jimin was the most pissed though, somehow Jungkook had thought he caught feelings for the female omega over time.

To say the least Rapheal was to calm about it when Jimin came and yelled about how the female had went missing. Raphael only clicked his tongue as he flipped through his papers, as if he was expecting this all along.

That's how Jungkook got where he was right now, In a meeting room with the rest of the scientist with a fuming Jimin and a Rapheal who couldn't look more pleased.

"I'm not gonna ask who let her go, I'm simply going to thank whoever did it anonymously." Rapheal spoke making everyone look at him with wide eyes.

"Thank them?! Are you fucking kidding me! Just because you didn't care about her after you breeded her, dosent mean I didn't!" Jimin yelled making everyone gasp.

"Watch your disrespect Park!" Rapheal snapped back at the blond who looked at him angrily before leaving the room, slamming the door behind him.

" Jennie was going to be taken from us next week anyways, I don't like sharing my experiments." Rapheal spoke again as he hummed.

"That is all, your dismissed." The scientist left the room as Rapheal stopped Jungkook motioning him to set down.

Jungkook gulped before taking a seat looking down at his hands.

"Now that Park can't keep his mouth shut, I'm sure you can tell Taehyung is my son." Rapheal cleared his throat as he sat up a little.

"Is he doing well?" He asked as Jungkook nodded looking up at him.

" he is doing great sir, he is approving with speech and he is growing from eating well." Jungkook answered, Rapheal nodding happily.

"Thank you, your dismissed, I will be giving you a raise in your next paycheck."