Chapter 11

Jungkook made his way back out of the breeding lab an hour later, realising everyone had already packed and went home.

He erased the camera footage from that morning to make it seem like the cameras had been out all day and set them to start recording again in two hours. Running outside and knocking on his trunk as Jennie unlocked it.

He helped her out and into the passenger seat as he shushed her.

Getting into the Drivers seat he backed out of the parking lot quickly and made his way towards the city.

"It's over..." Jennie cried in the passenger seat folding her knees up to her chest.

"It is... and my parents will watch over you from now on." He reached over taking one of her hands in his own, the other still on the steering wheel.

She nodded against her knees and squeezed his hand.

"Thank you Jungkook..." The rest of the drive was pretty silent, Jennie had fallen asleep and all Jungkook could think about was getting back to Taehyung as he pulled onto his parents street and into their driveway.

He shook the girl in the passenger seat and she woke up quickly, scared out of her mind before she realized where she was.

"We're here." He spoke getting out of the car and stretching before helping her walk up his parents porch.

" Jungkook." His mother greeted him before embracing the girl beside him in a tight hug.

" Jennie, poor baby." Jungkooks mother guided the girl inside and handed her a pile of clothes to put on in the bathroom.

"You really don't mind?" Jungkook asked her as she pushed it off with a laugh.

"I hate having an empty nest anyways."

They shared a smile and a sigh of relief with each other as Jennie came out of the bathroom and laid on the couch curling up on herself.

"It may take a while before she recovers but she's strong, just keep her occupied so she won't think about stuff to much." Jungkooks mother nodded to his words and hugged him tightly.

" When will you be back home?" She asked and he sighed letting the hug go.

"A long time from now, but as soon as Taehyung grown enough I will bring him away to, I just need time to learn."

When Jungkook got back He made his way to the nursery seeing Taehyung crying as he quickly picked the baby up, pecking his chubby cheeks.

"I'm sorry bub." He whispered carrying the baby over to the cabinet, heating up some chocolate milk as he pressed the bottle to the babies lips gently, he drinking it quickly as he relaxed in his arms, helping Jungkook relax as he glanced at his watch taking a deep breath.

"We did it." He whispered looking down at Petals chocolate brown eyes, staring back at him.

He smiled at the little angel in his arms as he sat down on his matress slowly, taking a deep breath.

He actually had done it, Jennie wouldn't have to suffer anymore and now that the other baby was a female, it would take them twelve years to raise her to breed, if she would even survive In the lab they had shipped her off to.

" Goodnight." Jungkook whispered as he saw petal dozing off, he quickly took the bottle from the babys grasp and laid down with him on his chest, letting himself fall asleep in relief.