Chapter 8

Petal was Eight months old now, and Jungkook had started staying over night in the nursery with him to make sure he was taken care of properly.

He had woke jungkook up one night crying loudly as he  quickly got up from the small matress in the corner of the room to care of the little one.

He picked him up and carried him over to the bed as he layed down placing him on his chest as the he nuzzled and laid against it.

"Koo-oooOo." He heard the baby whisper and he smiled to himself.

"Are you trying to say my name hm?" He asked playing the the foxes hair as the baby looked up at him.

"Loo." The baby repeated making jungkook chuckle , pinching his cheeks lightly.

"Wow, that was so good Petal." He smiled down at the boy who reach up, grabbing ahold of his face in his fist making jungkook lean down and place a kiss on his head.

"You'll be talking in no time." He whispered to the baby who looked up at him blankly.

"Goodnight my little petal." He whispered wrapping an arm around the baby on his chest as the fox curled into a ball, ears flattening against his head.

"Koo!" The fox yelled out with a giggle making jungkook chuckled sleepily before the baby fell asleep against his chest, him falling asleep right after.