Chapter 4

Jungkook returned to work early the next morning, walking in as everyone was busy doing they're jobs they were assigned. He made his way down the hallway as he glanced at the sign above the breeding lab.

He sighed to himself as it was green, meaning Jennie was currently getting breeded again.

He made his way into the nursery seeing an already awake Taehyung who had obviously just got done crying.

He approached the hiccuping baby and quickly picked up the boy, patting his back gently.

"Shh, I'm here now." He quieted the fox, The hiccups slowly got better until suddenly jungkook had puke all over his lab coat.

"Let it out, it's okay." He comforted the baby, as the small fox puked on his coat again before coughing loudly, patting his back gently to help him.

After a couple minutes, he was sure the fox had recovered as he layed the baby back down and took off his lab coat, placing it in a container before wiping the little bit off that had got on his black sweater.

After he cleaned up the puke he, quickly got to work changing the little babys diaper before heating up some milk to feed it.

He watched with a smile as the baby, drank the milk looking up at him.

"Hmm, Rough first day little Petal." He whispered as the baby fell asleep, he wrapped him in a small blanket and laid him back down leaving the room for a moment to talk to his boss.

"Jungkook ." Jimin got his attention before he could knock on his bosses door, exiting the breeding lab.

"Clean Jennie up, and bring her to the medical lab." Jimin bumped his shoulder before going into the bosses office leaving Jungkook speachless.

He quickly made his way to the breeding lab and into jennies  room frowning at the sight.

"Jungkook ." She cried as the boy entered the room, jungkook  looking at her sadly.

"Shh, I'm here to clean you up, I'm so sorry this is happening to you." He whispered setting on the side of the hybrids bed as she cried and tried to control the pain she was feeling.

"He raped you didn't he?" He asked  her, she nodded through her tears, Jungkook tucking a peice of her hair behind her head.

"Look at me Jennie." He whispered and she did, locking eyes with his as he looked back sadly.

"Give birth to this child okay, After that I can get you out."

"P-promise me." She cried as he nodded, tearing up himself.

"I promise."