Chapter 15

Taehyung was now Thirteen Years old.

Old enough to think thoughts he shouldn't think.
Old Enough to form his own identity.
Old enough to Develop his own style.
And definitely old enough to think for himself.

This is why he was so Fucking annoyed right now.
Even though he was already a teenager, Jungkook insisted treating him like a child.

"Look I know you think it's me but it's not, it's your father. He doesn't want you leaving this lab. Do you understand that!" This was one of the only times Jungkook had ever raised his voice at Taehyung but he had realized real quick how annoying teenagers were.

"Fuck him, and his opinion. And He is not my father! " Taehyung screamed back before pulling up his hood on his hoodie and reaching for his phone again.

"Nope not today." Jungkook cursed under his breath as he opened the door to their room and Lovked it behind him. Setting on the other side in the laboratory Hallway.

"I heard the screaming." Raphael said approaching Jungkook, setting beside him against the wall.

"He hates me?" He asked, receiving a nod from the raven man making him sigh.

"He wants to go outside." Jungkook added, looking away towards the other side of the hall.

"I know, I'm working on it. We can get a sun room, it will take a while though."

"No Raphael, He wants to be free. The sun room will do no good, it's not what he wants." Jungkook rolled his eyes, Already fed up with his boss himself.

He cared for Taehyung more than anything in the world, and agreed that the Hyrbid deserved to be free, it was not reasonable to keep him locked up like this.

"Well we can't do that, he has animal ears Jungkook. Do you want the government to come after us? Do you want him to get hurt, is that what you want!" Raphael got up and dusted off his jacket.

"Well tell him no." He turned around and proceeded down the hallway leaving Jungkook to go back into the devils Pin.

He got up as well opening the door to see Taehyung crying, the worst sight ever because truly He didn't like seeing his Petal like this.

"Your suppose to be my mate! But you don't even love me! You won't even fight for me to Go outside for Fucks sake!" The younger screamed.

"Just get out!"

Jungkooks eyes widened as he furrowed his eyebrows.

"I am not your mate Taehyung. Where did you get this Idea?"