Five

Shane took his shotgun and pointed it in the direction from the footsteps. I grapped my weapon tighter and I held it up, ready to take whatever it was down.

Daryl came walking out of a bush. We all dropped our weapons from attacking mode, he started to kick the deer. "Son of a bith, that's my deer! Look at it. All gnawed up by this flithy disease-bearing, mottherless poxy bastard!" 

"Calm down son, thats not helping." Dale told him.

"What do you know 'bout it, old man? Why don't ye take that stupid had off and go back to On Golden Pond?" Daryl shot back, he sighed "I've been trackin' this deer for miles. 'M gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up sum vennison. What do ye think. Do ye think we can cut 'round this chewed up part here?"

"I would not risk that." Shane said while taking a look at the deer.

Daryl sighed once more, "That's a damn shame. I got us sum squirrel though, 'bout a dozen or so. That'll have to do." While the head of the bodyless walker started to come back to life. "Oh, god" I heard Amy say from a distance.

"Come on people. What the hell?" Daryl shot the walker with his crossbow, "It's gotta be the brain. Don't y'all know nothin'?"

"Merle! Merle! Get ye ugly ass out here! Got us sum squirrel! Let's stew 'em up." Daryl yelled looking for his brother.

"Daryl, just slow down a bit. I need to talk to you." Shane told him. 

"'bout what?"

"About Merle. There was a.. uhh... There was a plroblem in Atlanta."

Daryl looked around searching for his words, "'s he dead?"

"Were not sure" Shane said trying to answer his question.

"He either is or he ain't!" Daryl yelled at Shanes answer while he started to hold back his tears. In some way I felt bad for him but he was ready to kill anybody that said anything so I couldn't do anything about it, not that I knew what I should do. I just watched as the conversation coninued.

"No easy way to say this so I'll just say it." Rick started as he walked towards Daryl

"Who are you?" He asked him kind of disgusted. 

"Rick Grimes"

"Rick Grimes, ye got sometin' ye wanna tell me?" 

"Your brother was a danger to us all," Rick said as he started his explanation, "so I handcuffed him to a roof, hooked him to a piece of metal. He's still there." 

"Hold on let me process this" Daryl said loudly and frustrated, "You're saying you handcuffed my brother to a roof and you left him there?!"

"Yeah"

Daryl frustratedly thew his squirrels to Rick which barely hit him as he duck down. Shane ran in and throws Daryl to the ground. 

I heard T-Dog dropping his logs when he started to walk over to see what was going on.

"Watch the knife!" He told Rick and Shane when Daryl pulled out his weapon. He went over to Rick and swung his arm with the knife at him. Wich Rick casually stopped and Shane grabbed Daryl From behind and put him in choke hold. I just watched just like everyone else, not knowing what to say or do.

"Okay. Okay" Shane said as Daryl was struggeling to get out of his arms. 

"You'd best let me go!"

"Nah, I think it's better if I don't"

"Choke hold's illigal asshole" Daryl said while grunting. 

"You can file a complaint. Come on man we can keep this up all day."

"I'd like to have a calm discussion on this topic. Do you think we can manage that? Do you think we can manage that?!" Rick firmly asked him.

After Daryl gave no response Shane let him go. "What I did was not on a whim. Your brother does not work and play well with others." Rick continued.

"It's not Rick fault. I had the key. I dropped it." T-Dog joined in.

"Ye couldn't pick it up?" Daryl responded sarcastically.

"Well, I dropped it in a drain." T-Dog explained.

Daryl started to wimper and breath heavely, I wanted to help him so bad but I couldn't move, I was just frozen. "If it's supposed to make me feel better, it don't" Daryl said eventually as he started to pace.

"Maybe this will." T-Dog started, "Look I chained the door to the roof so the geeks couldn't get at him, with a padlock."

"It's gotta count for somethin'" Rick backed T-Dog up.

"Hell with all y'all! Just tell me where he is, so i can go get em." Daryl said on the verge of crying and breaking down. I felt bad. Eventhough he's mostly mean to me during the day, we have nice conversations at night.

"He'll show you. Isn't that right?" Lori said from the RV  

"I'm going back." Rick told Daryl but he walked away towards our tent. Everyone stood there for another 10 seconds before moving. I walked towards mine and Daryl's tent, when I got close I heard sniffing from inside. I walked in, "Daryl? Are you okay?" He looked up to me with tears in his eyes. "'M fine, just leave me alone."

----------------------------------

Long chapter, longest till now. I added a lot of dialouge as I found it imporant. I hope you like it. :)