Party Killer

I woke up full of excitement. I get to visit my friend again today! I'm so exited. I don't meet people much. I jumped out of bed and was tackled by Taboo. "Ahhaha!!" I laughed. I love Taboo. I went in the bathroom and started brushing my teeth, I also picked out an outfit for today at the same time. As I brushed my teeth, I felt different...

...Omg!! A new eye color! This is so cool! Yellow! Happy? I changed my outfit. I put on a black and white dress with ribbons and a tie-up in the front. I used some make-up to make my eyes look all creepy. I took an eye pencil and drew two lines down from the line of my lips to my chin so I looked like I was a puppet.I looked so cool! I did creepy poses in the mirror for a while. I wiped the make-up off my face and put on the original outfit I had picked out for today. A short sleeved shirt, a skirt and leggings.

I tied back my hair in a pony tail and went down stairs where dad was reading a news paper, Ben was putting jam on toast and Clockwork and Toby were eating breakfast on the couch.

"Morning everyone!" I said happily. "I trust everyone slept well?"

"Someones in a good mood today." Said Toby, surprised.

"That's not going to stop me from stealing Bens toast!" I said and levitated his toast over to me.

"Seriously?" Ben said unhappily.

"Get your own toast!" I laughed.

"One of these days, you're going to meet a really bad fate for stealing my food." He said with his arms crossed.

"Uh huh, I look forward to it." I said with a sly look.

I sat next to dad and ate Ben-My toast while drawing on a piece of paper. Multitasking is easy when you can levitate things! We heard a large thump from upstairs. "What the frick was that? Asked Clockwork.

"Taboo," I said with a sigh. "He likes to jump up and down uncontrollably. I'll go and get him." I said and stood up. I walked upstairs and into my room. "Taboo! Come." I said and he jumped on my shoulder. I walked back down stairs.

I sat back down next to dad. "Oh, sweetie, could you wake up Masky?" He asked. "Sure. Oh my gosh! Cheesecake for breakfast?!?" I said loud enough for him to hear me from upstairs. And wouldn't you know it, he was down in a flash. "Cheesecake for breakfast?" He asked excitedly.

"No, I just said that to get you downstairs." I said still working on my drawing.

"Mean much?" He said sarcastically.

"What you drawing there?" Asked Lost Silver.

"Oh, uh, just a picture of all of us." I said.

"Looks good." He said with a smile. I blushed. Ok, ok, I may have a crush on him...Maybe. We both like video games, ok!?

"Oh, Marie?" Asked dad. "What took you so long getting home yesterday?"

"Oh, well..." I'm horrible at lying. "I...uh...I sort of got lost..." I said.

"I see. Well maybe next time you should stick with Jane and the others." He said still reading the paper.

"Hey weirdo, what ya drawing?" Asked Jeff as he entered the kitchen.

"Your face." I responded(I was actually drawing him at the time!)

"Aw, how kind." He said in a Jeff-ish tone.

"Marie?" I heard a little girl say behind me.

"Yeah, Sally?" I asked.

"Happy belated birthday!" She said and gave me a hug.

"Aw, thanks Sal." I said with a smile. "Oh, and look! A new eye color!" I said to dad.

"Nice." He said.

"Anyway, I'm going for a walk, see you guys later!" I said and slipped on my shoes.

"Get back soon ok? And take your iPod with you so you don't lose track of time!"

"Yeah, ok...I will...in a minute..." I said and walked out the door. I heard dad say "And she left without her iPod." I walked off into the forest and over to Dylan's house. About five minutes into my walk and I felt something weird on my hand. I looked at my hand and a little taboo was digging his claws into my hand. "Ow! You little rascal!" I laughed.

With Taboo on my shoulder, I made my way to Dylan's house. "Hey Dylan!!" I said as I made my way into his house. "How did you get into my house? The door's locked!" He asked confused. I pointed to his window. "You left the window open." I said with a strait face. He face palmed himself and then went back to drawing something. "What you drawing?" I asked. "You." He replied. "Me? Why?"

"You're a Creepy Pasta, correct?"

"Uh, yeah."

"So, I'm drawing you. I draw all Creepy Pastas."

"Oh."

''By the way, you can't be here long. I'm leaving for a trip to minneapoles with my friends.''

''Oh, can I meet your friends?''

''Uh, no.''

''Aw, why not?''

''Because, you're creepy.''

''Aw, thank you so much!''

''That wasn't a compliment.''

''Well I took it as one.''

''Anyway, you need to leave. I need to pack so get out.''

''Aw, but Dylan! I thought we were friends!''

''Uhg. Please just get out.''

''I know! Let's have a going away party for you and your friends!''

''We're not going away forever.''

''Even better!''

___________________________________

''I can't believe I agreed to this.'' Dylan said and face plamed himself.

''Oh come on! This is fun!''

''Why don't you go hang out with the girls?''

''Because I think Sarah hates me.''

''Why's that?''

*Flashback*

''Dylan is so weird.'' She said and rolled her eyes.

''But aren't you his friend?''

''No, but I couldn't pass up free tickets to Minneappoles.''

''Don't you think it's sort of mean to take advantage of Dylan like that?''

''So what?''

I looked her stern into her eyes. I pulled out my knife and put it against her neck.

''You shouldn't disrespect people like that.''

*End Flashback*

''Oh, that's why.''

A/N

Thanks for reading my book!

Sorry for short chapter, but I hope you enjoyed it.

5th chapter coming soon, don't worry!