Evidence

I dried my hair with a towel and looked around the hotel room. It was a cute little place. Two beds, two bed side lamps on bed side tables, a t.v and a window. I had just had a shower and Dylan was taking one at the time. It gave me some time to think. I had found a few more clues then Dylan and I wasn't going to tell him about it. I was just going to surprise him in the end. I went on my iPod and played some music when Dylan came out of the bathroom. His hair was wet and he had a t-shirt and Pj pants. He sat on a bed. I stopped my music.

"So..." I started. "Lets recap what we know."

"Okay..."

"So, they found her in a sleeping position. That's new."

"Yeah... I've never heard of something like that."

"Me neither. It's a pretty excellent idea. Not to mention the fact they barely left any clues."

"Wait you found clues?"

"Yeah. Didn't you?"

"One clue. That's it."

"Okay, what did you find?"

"Well, it's not really a clue but more of an observation. That Chase guy...something's not right about him."

"I know what you mean, but I wouldn't put him at the top of the list. Or on it."

"What? Why?"

"Listen, he's got some kind of mental disorder or something. He's not very social and he blames everyone for the one problem that's haunted him for years. He's getting mad at everyone except the person he should."

"... Are you going to fill me in on your little therapy session here or what?"

"I'll keep you guessing." I stood up and started pacing back and forth in front of Dylan.

"Sigh... Okay, what did you find." He asked.

"Well one thing is, what was with the static at that one part in the video? That can't just happen."

"So we're dealing with someone who can control electronics without touching them is what you're saying?"

I gave him a stare.

"Yes, I'm saying that. And, come to think of it, it was probably done by the magical unicorns that live up the rode from here. But who was the puppet master? The mermaids? No they've been in a feud with the unicorns for years, over a disagreement with leprechaun gold."

"Oh, ha ha." 

"No, it was the fairies! Never trust those smiles... Never."

"Are you going to start being serious?"

"Dude, serious is my middle name. Marie Serious Slender Onette."

"Riiiiggghhhhtttt. So, what do you think about the video?"

"Well, you've been assuming the wrong of it. You think the video was being controlled, but really, it was erased."

"What? How can you tell?"

"It's a little more understandable then someone who can control electronics. What sounds saner, someone who can control electronics with their mind, or someone who knows how to erase a video?"

"Defiantly the second one. That's... that's pretty smart."

"Why thank you."

"I wasn't calling you smart. I was calling your analogy smart."

"Gee, thanks!" I sat down on the bed beside him and punched his arm. There was a moment of silence.

"You're thinking about something else, aren't you?" He asked.