When you ask a murderer to come to school with you...

"Crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap, crap!!" I ran down the hall to the bathroom and banged on the door. The water for the shower and sink weren't working in my room, so I had to use the normal bathroom. I banged on the door, "JEEEEEFFFFFFF!!!! OPEN UP!!!"

How did I know it was Jeff?

Because Beyoncé was blasting from the other side.

Jeff laughed at me, "Too bad, kid! Should've gotten here first!!" He teased and probably continued lip-sinking to his idle (I bet you anything.)

I growled, "Come on!! Please?!"

"Use the bathroom in your room, spoiled little brat."

I narrowed my eyes at the door. I am not a spoiled brat. Yes, I live in a mansion. Yes, I have a "rich" father (technically...) and yes, I have amazing family and friends. But I work hard, not to mention, all of us have had our hardships. I rolled my now orange eyes.

"The water isn't working in my room and I need to have a shower!" I informed him angrily.

"Can't you just be patient? Why do you want a shower so badly?" He asked in a jerky tone.

".... You really want to know?"

"Yeah."

"One word. Puberty."

And with that, he was out in a flash yelling "NEVER MIND!!!" as he ran down the hall, only a towel covering up his genitals only fangirls would want to see.

I laughed at the thought of a naked Jeff being chased down by a bunch of crazy fangirls.

Then a shuddered at the thought of a naked Jeff.

Gross.

I walked into the bathroom and hung up my towel. I had a shower then headed back to my room. Oh yeah! Stupid me, I forgot to mention why I was in such a hurry! Well, today I was going to school with my best friend! I'm actually home schooled, so I've always been curious about normal schools. They seemed pretty cool! I mean, imagine all the new people I would meet!! My age, too!

I looked through my closet to see if I had any school uniforms appropriate for Dylan's school. He goes to a fancy school so everyone there had to where school uniforms. Lets see... A Taiga from Toradora outfit? Uh, no. Rikka from Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions? I don't even remember getting that outfit... Oh! A Mitzutani from My Little Monster outfit! I got that one from the previous Christmas! Hmm... But none of them seemed right... What about a plain School girl top with red tie, a black skirt with a white bottom (heh, reminds me of Dylan's hair), black tights and my black dress shoes? Yeah, that worked. 

((Outfit above, except she's shorter xD))

I put the outfit on, then looked in the mirror. I looked so cute! I only needed pig tails, which I quickly put in.

I looked adorable! Oh, one more thing! I ran down the hall and banged on Luna's door, "Luna!! Open up! It's Marie!!"

"Uhhhhhgggg...." I heard a groan from the other side of the door, "Gooooo awaaaaaayyyy....."

Obviously she was still half asleep. I banged on the door some more, "Come one, Luna!! Open up!! Or else I'll eat all the cheesecake!!"

"Alright, alright, alright!! I'm up, I'm up!" She ran to the door and opened it, her hair frizzy, eyes half lidded and still in her pj's, "What do you want?" She asked tiredly.

"Well good morning to you too!" I said abnormally cheerfully. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm always cheerful! I mean, what's to be sad about, right?

"Why are you dressed like a Japanese school girl?" She asked blandly.