A Day With Dylan (Part 2)

Warnings:
Trigger warning// Swearing (duh)// Weird happenings// Lots of Feel-i-os// Marie being Marie// Blood// Gore// CP bullshit// Author Bullshit// All around shitty writing// Sorry// I tried// Really.

"All she has to do," Discord began. "Is die."

I looked to M in shock.

"What?! Are you guys crazy?! How is she gonna do it, suicide?!"

"Well, yes actually." Mortem replied.

"... WHAT. THE. FUCK. If you guys were really her friends, you'd be ushering her towards a better future, not suicide!!"

"We are ushering her towards a better future! Once she becomes one of us, she can haunt those who hurt her. Her parents, those bullies, and everyone else." Taboo said.

"No, that's not what will happen! If she knows enough, she should know that she can't willingly become a ghost! If she wants to die that bad, then she'll go to heaven!" I yelled at Taboo. I turned to M. "I'm all for getting back at people, believe me, I have lots of siblings. But killing yourself isn't the answer! You need to stay strong, and not give up that easily. Because the future will always.. be... better." I said, slowly getting quieter.

M turned to me, as if she could see me. "And what if I can tell my future won't be better? What then?!" She yelled.

I frowned. "So you can see me." She sighed and looked down. "Then tell me this, Marie. Why didn't you do it?"

"Do what?" She asked angrily.

"Six years ago, today. Your parents where fighting. You were seven years old, crying in the corner while your parents yelled at each other. Once they went to bed, you got up and went into the kitchen." She looked at me and her eyes widened as I continued to speak. "You used your levitation to levitate a knife in your hands. Your plan was to kill your parents. You didn't know where you'd go. You didn't know what you'd do. But you were sick of your parents. Instead of following through with your plan, you put the knife back and went to bed."

"Who told you?!" She yelled at me.

"No one! The reason I know is because I'm you if you did kill them! I don't know what my future holds, but I can see that if you keep on living the way you are, with regret and sorrow, your future really isn't going to go anywhere!"

((See Raven, Marie can be professional 😛))

M looked away from me. "Liar." She stood up, grabbed the puppets and her backpack and went down the latter. I floated down next to her and followed her. She went through the woods and came to her house where she opened the door too see her dad asleep on the couch, smelling of alcohol. She rolled her eyes and continued on her way. She went to her room and I followed behind her. My room hadn't changed one bit. A small bed, old blankets on the bed, small closet, a desk with little doodles all over it and a stool to sit at the desk. I smiled at the old memories I had of scheming and deciding how to kill my parents. There's just some memories you can't let go of, am I right? I sat on her small bed as she dug through the drawers on her desk.

"What ya' looking for?" I asked.

"None of your business." She replied.

"Well, technically since I am you, it's none of your business."

She looked at me with a "That doesn't even make any sense!" face. "That doesn't even make any sense!" She said ... Called it!

"Since when do I need to make sense?"

She rolled her eyes and continued to search through the drawer until she came upon a knife. She pulled it out and set it against her wrist.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?" I yelled.