wOMP wiggy WOWZERS

Hello people reading this unfortunate book,

How are you today?
Yes, it's me, your favorite lil Author-san back aT IT AGAIN WITH THE AUTHOR'S NOTE CHAPTERS
(new chapter is coming guys I promise it's happening)

Okie dokie smokey artichokie let's get into some details!!!!111!

Alright so I was sorta asked by a friend who has never read this book if Dylan and Gerome (who, btw, if you don't remember, is the sheriff's son kid that M+D (Marie and Dylan/Murderer and Detective (yolo swag)) creeped out and made him look insane (whoops)) are now a couple.

eeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhn...
I want to say yes, because I ship them but their relationship isn't official, they're basically just flirting for the time being.

About the character Domonique (my glorious queen who I've worshipped since day one because she's adorable), I KNOW it's weird that she's being thrown at you near the end of the book (yes, we're reaching the end soon guys, this is crazy) but there's reason for it.

This whole book is basically a huge set-up for and advertisement for SSA (Some Strings Attached), the real story of M+D. It's more detailed, there will be 3 books, Dom and Gerome are more developed characters now. WHOOOP.

Also better plot, more Alter Ego (my fucking wife who I want to marry) and just a better story in general.

SOMEONE NOTICE ME AND GET ME PUBLISH AL-FUCKING-READY. JESUS CHRIST.

(shout out to my fren smirk who agrees)

(he cool)

(also my wife)

(ahem love you babe)

Anyway! Why did I REALLY make this chapter?
AHEM. EXCUSE ME.

ARE YOU INCINUATING THAT I ONLY MAKE CHAPTERS LIKE THESE FOR SELFISH REASONS AND SPRINKLE IN SOME STUFF THAT YOU ACTUALLY CARE ABOUT SO YOU DON'T IGNORE THIS CHAPTER?????

You're more perceptive than you look.

Yeah, yeah, oK SO!!!!!!!!!!

On August 31st, yesterday (technically since it's 4am) it was Marie's Birthday!! She's officially (object wise) 5 years old!! Congratz baby girl!

If you were wondering, Dylan's Bday is June 4th, Gerome's Bday is February 5th, Dom's is November 12th, and Alter Ego's is uh

uhm

fuck who cares

only if you were wondering that is...

Alright, I need sleep! Love you guys, thank you for reading, wear your seatbelt, listen to Mother Mother, friend me on MovieStarPlanet (violetgreen123 on Canada fawcers), and actually get some sleep unlike me,

-FuckICan'tRemeberWhatICallMyself <3