Helping Masky Get A Girlfriend

I ran through the woods, all the way to Dylan's house.

"DYLAN!!" I yelled as I opened the door.

"What is it, Marie?" He asked.

"I need your help!"

"What with?"

"Masky!! I need to help him get a girlfriend!!"

"Oh jeez."

__________________________

"Okay, so we have the pizza?" I asked.

"Check." He replied, and checked it off again from his checklist (which we somehow had time to make? o-O)

"Cheesecake?"

"Check."

"Apple cider?"

"Check."

"Decorations?" I looked out at the beautiful area we had created. Lights, not yet turned on, strung up on trees, lily pads placed over the water of the small pond with either a water lily or a paper lantern, which were also not lit. By my side are some fireflies we caught earlier, trapped in a bug cage. I felt a little bad for them, but once Luna and Masky got there, I could let them out! We had already set the table for them, and that's all I hoped we needed for this to be perfect.

"I'd say check."

"Music? Speakers?"

Check and check!"

"Awesome! Now we just wait for a little bit."

~5 seconds later~

"I'm bored." I said.

Dylan sighed in annoyance.

"I'm a little nervous too..."

"Nervous? Why would you be nervous?" He said in a tone as if he thought I was kidding.

I looked at him in all seriousness, my eyes a light shade of blue.

His eyes widened a bit. "You really are nervous?"

I nodded.

"But, why?" He asked.

"Well, Masky is one of my best friends ever. Even though he's a killer, and really goofy sometimes, and  obsessed with cheesecake," I looked at the ground. "He's a really great guy, and deserves to be happy. When he texted me and said he needed my help, I asked why. When he told me, I was over joyed he found someone he cares so much about. I would do anything if I knew it would make my family happy. That's why this is so important to me, and why it has to go perfectly-"

"And it will." I looked up at Dylan. He was smiling, so I smiled too.

Suddenly I heard someone in the distance singing 'Over the Rainbow O-O And it sounded like... Masky?! What kinda drugs was he smoking? O-O

"Dylan! GO! We can't let them see you!" I yell-whispered.

Dylan ran away as fast as he possible could and hid behind a tree.

A normal-ish looking girl, black hair, a black t-shirt that says "BAKA" on it, ripped black jeans and black sneakers (Goth much) and Masky walked into the scenery. Masky sat her down on a chair and told her to close her eyes. Then he gestured for me to come out and help him. I quickly lit the lanterns and turned on the lights, then I let the fireflies out. The lights on the trees looked amazing, and the lanterns illuminated the water that made the lilies look like they were glowing. The fireflies flying around made it seems like stars falling from the sky. It really was perfection!