The Agreement

Dylan looked at me strangely.

"Okay then..."

"Okay, can we talk about it more some where else? I really don't like it here..."

"Are you scared of a police station...?" Dylan teased.

"I'm not scared asshole. I'm a Pasta." I said really quiet. "I'm supposed to stay away from police stations."

"Whatever. Lets at least stay here so we can-"

"Well hello there~" Said a voice behind us.

"Lets go, we're leaving."

"Wait, what?" I turned around to see a brown haired guy a little older than us, expensive clothing, expensive cologne, expensive everything. He even had a rich-kid-kinda-accent.

"Uhg, god, what is that smell??" I complained. It smelled like rich kid plus cancer.

Plus Jeff.

Not a happy combination.

"Sigh, Marie this is Gerome. He's the Sheriff's son..." Dylan said, obviously annoyed by his presence.

"Well hello~ Who might you be, lovely lady~?" He took my hand and kissed it.

I looked to Dylan like "This is a joke right?". He just rolled his eyes.

"You're kidding me right?"

Gerome gave a confused look.

"First of all, gross." I wiped my hand on my dress. "Second of all what do you want?"

"What do I want? Perhaps I just want to greet you! I've never seen you around here before..."

"Yeah, well we're busy. And I'm sure there's a bunch people you haven't met out on the street, so why don't you go bug them?" I turned away from him back to Dylan.

" 'We'? You don't mean you and Dyllie here do you?" He laughed. "Has little Dyllie found himself a Girlfriend??"

"She's not my girlfriend!!!" Dylan yelled.

"Dyllie? Why the F do you call him Dyllie?? It puts shame on Dill Pickles...."

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha! I like her! She's a keeper Dyllie." And an extremely annoying laugh...

"Stop calling me Dyllie!! Uhg, how did you even get in here? Only police officers and others working on the case are allowed to be back here. Don't tell me you're working on the case, too?"

"Indeed I am!"

"Dear god." I faced palmed myself.

"Besides, I'm sure you'll need my  help."

"Is he always this full of himself...?" I whispered to Dylan.

"All the time."

"Uhg... Hmm.... Let me take care of this...." I took a step forward and a smirk slowly spread across my face. I used my levitation to levitate myself and I changed my eye color to red. I also used my levitation to flick the light switch on and off to make it look like the lights were flickering for some unexplained reason. 

"We don't need your help. No one needs your help. We need you to die..." I said in an evil way.

Gerome staggered back and I could see Dylan had an evil expression on his face through the corner of my eye.

"Sh-She-Demon!!" He ran out of the room with a scared look. I stopped flickering the lights, landed back on the ground and turned my eye color back to yellow. I looked to Dylan, who had the biggest grin on his face. We both burst out laughing and he fist bumped me.