Murder

I walked home. It was something o'clock in the morning. I didn't know and I didn't care either. I was so tired. I had the party with Dylan and his friends, then we all took a cab to the airport, which was 13 miles away, then I had to walk all the way back home. There were left overs from the party, so I brought them home with me. I walked inside. Dad, Jane, Jeff, E.J, Sally, Masky, Hoodie and Herobrine were sitting all over the place eating breakfast. Dad looked at me furiously.

"Where the *beep* were you?! Do you know how *beeping* worried I was about you?! I mean for Pete's sake, you were gone for *beeping* 10 hours! You are *beeping* grounded young lady! *Beep! Beeping beep beep! Beep beeping beep!*"

Happy? I just saved your childhood. Well, most of it anyway. I looked at Dad with a kind of "Yeah, heh heh heh, sorry..." Look.

"I have cheesecake and cupcakes?"

Masky came behind me and took the plastic wrapped plate of cheesecake.

"Mine." He ran upstairs.

"I have cupcakes?"

Dad looked about ready to explode. Jane walked up behind me, and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Look, the good thing is that she's back safe and sound."

"Yeah!"

She slapped me in the back of the head.

"Ow!"

"That's for scaring us."

"Fair enough."

I started to head for the stairs. Then Ben came around the other corner.

"Hey, Marie! Wanna play CoD with me?!" He asked.

"I don't think so, Ben. I'm kind of tired, so I think I'm going to take a nap."

*Ten Minutes Later*

"YOU THINK YOU CAN PLAY, YOU STUPID LITTLE ELF? OH YEAH? SUCK ON THIS!"

"OH, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! YOU'RE GOING TO PAY FOR THAT ONE, YOU LITTLE TWERP!"

"OH YEAH?! EAT LED!"

"I DID ONCE! IT DIDN'T TASTE VERY GOOD!"

We both burst out into laughter.

"But the real joke is you playing this game." He teased.

"Oh, says the elf who was stupid enough to try and fight  A MOON. An EFFING MOON."

"That wasn't me! That was Link!"

"Eh, same dif. Anyway, you know what I don't get?"

"This game?"

"No, Zelda has the tri-force of wisdom, yet link is the one having to do all the stupid little puzzles."

"Oh my god!"

"I know right?!"

"But don't ask me. Ask Shigeru Miyamoto."

"Yeah, if only I could actually talk to him."

"Yeah, that'd be a gem, huh?"

"No, it'd be a rupee."

"Oh, don't even!"

"Too late!!"

Ben and I played CoD for hours, we also kept making jokes about LoZ. We played until about 10 o'clock at night.

Slender's P.O.V

Marie was so irresponsible! But what good was grounding her going to do? She'd just sneak out most of the time, or play Video Games with Ben all day. I walked into the living room. Marie and Ben were asleep on bean bag chairs in front of the T.V, still each holding the game controllers. I sighed. I took the controller out of her hand and carried her upstairs to her room. I laid her down in her bed and kissed her forehead goodnight.