Yakuza Hunting Time

She saw that the call for the hunt's in now and she's careful since she never used both the bow or arrow before now. She even noticed that if the string gets wet, the string's very sticky making her to use that to her advantage as once they're dried after two whole weeks, it'll be no longer sticky anymore.

She looks out her home as it's time for the hunt, but six more Yakuza groups showed up making her to feel sick, but she has to stay with her papa. She takes a deep breath and released it as they'll all soon going to be in her territory as she has three acres to use.

She saw the march of them and she fully shoots the first one at the back and a single cloud catches them as she keeps firing at them as clouds catches them one by one as Cryptids take out as many as they can in their territory without being seen.

She has three acres to hunt in as she has the clouds bring them to her home as she takes out another group in the second acre making her to be having a whole lot of 'food' making her to be fine for months afterwards as she keeps hunting them.

She got to the last part of her own territory and got her final prey before they crossed the territory making her to have clouds to fully catch the bodies. Once the last of the clouds had caught them, she went home to clean her prey up as she removes the clothing first.

She has a lot of her own follow humans to clean and eat. Luckily all of the children of those twelve Yakuza groups are at the same orphanage as she was at making the Matron to look after them and keep the many siblings together. She fully finished removed the clothing.

She even pulls the hairs out as all black hairs were fused at the ends making a long strand of black hair on a roller as she sorts the hair out and then she cuts them all by the many joints making her to have a lot to eat as she sorts out the many organs.

She saw three large spiders and she freaks as she's scared they'll kill her, but her papa's there fast making the three to flinch as their mothers came to get them which got them heading back home as she calms and offers the organs to her papa.

"Thank you, little one." Siren Head said as he accepts and eats while she eats the fingers, toes and spine as it seems the many clouds store them inside and keeps them fresh making her to have 'food' for a long while until the next hunting time of the Humans.

She has a cloud showering her as she cleans herself off and looks at the clothing as she thinks before taking them apart and taking some human flesh as she went to the trading stations. She trades the human flesh for some clothing to wear.

The clothing fabric's traded for a butcher knife, hair brush, tooth brush and tooth paste, nail file, shampoo and soap, towels and finally some patio stones to fully decorate around the trees. She's even giving a wagon to carry all of that back home.

She places the patio stones around and she cleans them off making them to look band-new and clean. She looks up to her papa as her teeth are now changing to sharp teeth to eat the 'food' much better with her nails looking sharp. She files them down.

She replanted some trees to hide her home which grew over night making her to know that the Cryptid Forest's doing this as she looks hidden from the path to the left and right. School's been fine as she hides up in a tree to eat her lunch as she doesn't want anyone to see it.

Since the adoption, she can feel different as she looks different from a normal Human out there. She did accidentally eat a Cryptid who's in their human form that's great at swimming and can hold their breath for days at end to catch their prey fully.

Now thanks to her own Quirk, she can do the same thing. Her human eyes are almost gone as she has slit eyes with the color being dark green still making her to see much more clear and sharper. By eating the eyes of her prey, this happens a lot to the Humans living in the forest.

Her eyes do become very sensitive to bright lights that are fully being beamed straight into her eyes as it's making them to bleed from the tear ducts and her eyes goes red in irritation from it. She wouldn't like it as she avoids from having that happening to her fully.

Daily she goes to school and hides in the trees to eat her lunch as she's starting to feel full the more she eats as it took her two months to noticed she needs to eat making her to feel full after four bodies were eaten making her to handle from feeding.

She trains her body and cleans the beach slowly as she melts them down to make bars of their metal making her to trade them for stuff at the trading station which's a lot of stuff. As she ages, her body fills in a whole lot more in the right areas.

She's fourteen now and when fully walking home, she's attacked by the Sludge Villain making her to cover her mouth and nose as she protects them from being covered by his body before All Might shows up and saves her as she gasps for air.

"NICELY DONE, YOUNG LADY! COVERING BOTH YOUR NOSE AND MOUTH SAVED YOU THERE! NOW I NEED TO TAKE HIM TO THE POLICE STATION!" She realized she can asked him if she can.

"One question, please!" All Might stops as he turns to her.

"Can I be a Hero?! Even though HPSC members said I'm a Villain and will stop me from going to any Hero schools, can I still be a Hero?!" All Might's furies at that and noticed her body can handle his Quirk if trained right.

"YES, YOUNG LADY! YOU CAN BE A HERO! MEET ME AT A BEACH FULL OF TRASH AS WE'LL THEN START YOUR TRAINING TO BE A HERO!"

"YES, SIR!"