Christmas with the family

Izume's left alone to rest up again for the second night, but she didn't as she did something else as she went to the window and looks up to the Red Moon making her back to just aches cause of something that wants to come out and her gums are hurting from her teeth.

"Anata wa totemo miryokuteki de
Watashi no kokoro wo ubatteitta
Itsumo anata no koto bakari
Doushitara ii no darou

Kono kimochi osaerarenai yo
Issho ni naritai dake na no

Watashi to itai nara oshiete
Anata no koto mo motto shiritai
Kanawanai nara ittekure
Kotae ga shiritai dake na no

Naze ka hitori no toki demo
Anata no koto bakari na no
Kono kimochi osaerarenai yo
Issho ni naritai dake na no

Watashi to itai nara oshiete
Anata no koto mo motto shiritai
Kanawanai nara ittekure
Kotae ga shiritai dake na no

Kono omoi wo tsutaeraretara
Donna ni raku darou ka

Watashi janai nara oshiete yo
Soshitara...

Watashi to itai nara oshiete
Anata no koto mo motto shiritai
Kanawanai nara ittekure
Kotae ga shiritai dake na no

Watashi janai nara oshiete
Anata no kotae ga shiritai." Izume did have a human boyfriend before, but he cheated on her making her to not think of love ever again, but her three mates went slow and took her out on hunting dates at night making her to love it.

Eleven days later and it's fully now Christmas making Izume to have All Might pick up the many presents for her and she'll wrap them up where she's in bed as she needs to stay until Monoma let's her go as tradition since she's still weak from having four than one baby.

"Sure thing, young Midoriya!" Izume gave him half a million yen to use on the gifts and see if any are on sale or on auction making him to nod and left as he got what she had asked for making the class to be shocked with her gifts fully as Kodai, Monoma and Shinso also got gifts plus Trickywi as well, too.

Izume's getting tired of resting and had asked for permission to craft stuff making Nezu to not mind as he got her a lot of stuff making her to do the crafting when she's not working on her school work making it to be very fair fully. The first one's a large diorama and she loved it.

(AN: Please note that she never made one and was using her Cloud Mermaid Princess Quirk to see how she wants it and then doing it with the stuff to get the image out, so Thalasso hobbyer たらそほびや's first try wasn't done for the story only)

Izume never made anything like this before and she's happy Nezu got her the supplies to make it as it took her over sixteen days to this one making her to enjoy the crafting of the diorama as it's been fun to make and Nezu's surprised by it fully even more so.

'Many, many centuries had passed since the very last of the lord's kin had visited, the once grand halls of the cathedral had become worn down and water from the surrounding lake had engulfed the grand building allowing for the lord's guardian to enter.

He had watched over the small forgotten building for ages warding off trespassers as he was told by his great friend before he passed. As time passed the place had turned from a holy site to a haunted place.

Many people went to hunt the guardian having entirely forgotten his noble deeds and purpose. He was spurned and shunned from the city he used to watch over. As he lay by his lord's coffin he remembers him, his greatest friend and king.

He remembered when they both met for the first time, the boy's friend had fallen into the lake and he dove in to save her. His friend was an orphan, the daughter of a blacksmith who had died years back and since then she had been poor.

The king, merely a prince then of noble birth dove in to the lake to save a poor girl of far less importance. That was the moment he knew that this boy was destined to be a great and kind king. He took the children upon his back and took them back to the city and in the boy's hands was a crown with a ruby embedded within, a symbol of the guardian's favor.

Ever since then, the boy visited the lake and so, too did the guardian go to meet him and they became close. Soon however, the peaceful times had changed and war had broken out with a kingdom overseas.

The prince had fought in this war alongside the guardian with a sword given to him by his best friend who had inherited her father's smithing talent. The two became known as the greatest warriors of the kingdom and together, they drove back the enemy, but just as all seemed well, disaster struck.

The old king had become gravely ill and soon, the kingdom fell into disarray, but the prince took it upon him to continue to lead his father's army and soon victory was theirs. But as the kingdom was without a king, a court was to be held to decide upon the next ruler.

They all looked to the great prince to take the crown for who else would be worthy to take the crown. And soon, the Prince had become the King and eventually, found love with his greatest friend.

As more years passed by, the King grew older and had children, but none carried the purity of heart nor the will to lead as he did. More and more time passed until the king had succumbed to disease as his father did.

And as he spoke his last words to the guardian by the lake just as he used to when he was young, he told him: "I oblige you, old friend look after the people as I longer can for I trust you with all my heart with all I have done".

And so the guardian remains no matter how lonely it gets without his king. Beside the king's coffin upon which his blade rests and the ruby from his crown lie embedded.' Izume finished the platinum for this as she places it in an Art Museum for many to fully view. (AN: Smokey, who had commented on the video, wrote this out, so he owns this written part more)