New Child

Izume's right about a new child she's going to mother deeply. With Aizawa gone and no longer class 1-A's homeroom teacher, Miruko took over as homeroom teacher and Shinso's part of class 1-A with another General Course Student going to Class 1-B.

Miruko explains about the interns that last until school's over than the week only one making them to like this as Izume had fully kept Yaoyorozu from that snake bitch and sent her to Miruko. Yaoyorozu knew it's Izume doing and didn't get mad at her.

Todoroki got sent to Hawks with Tokoyami making him to see Dabi and he got hugged by his aniki tightly as both Hawks and Dabi has his custody fully now as it's a major shocker to Endeavor, Rei, Fuyumi and Natsuo. Izume's not getting involved anymore.

Todoroki knew she did that and Tokoyami helped her out with the whole thing. Tokoyami didn't even know that's going to happen and was just asked to bring Todoroki with him to his intern. Dabi owes her greatly for her sneakiness fully there.

Izume saw that Miruko brought three third years to explain their experience and what they've learn from this. Izume saw that the third one's nervous as if he's fully scared, but he actually hates being front of attention. Izume sneaks a note over to Yaoyorozu.

A humongous white sheet's just thrown at him and it fall on top of him as he feels the stares, but it doesn't effect him as if it's going fully just about everywhere, but to him calming him down and something within woke up fully as it feels more safe and sound now.

Izume smiles as he's calm now before Hitoshi sensed a follow Cryptid-Human Hybrid coming from the sheets making him to see if All Might can't talk to him about this. The other two left it be since he's now calm and not fully nervous anymore.

Togato Mirio and Hado Nejire explains since their not allowed to fight the younger years. Izume felt she needs to be with Togato for this feeling to go away. Izume met Sir Nighteyes making her to be not impressed as she throws a very large snowball at him.

"Ah! Who throw that sno- Oh." He saw Izume not amused by what's she's seeing and got her out as Togato looks after her. Both sizes the other up and Izume's not very pleased with what she's seeing.

"I prefer David Shields fully over your ass anytime." Sasaki Mirai glares as she just prefers that very American man over him.

"You just see Alteration Universes of this one and see it as the future with ten percent chance of getting a future vision for this Universe while David Shields makes great support equipment which helps All Might out more than you did.

Frankly, it's no wonder I preferred David Shields over you." Izume said as she knows to tell the trust to this man since he would have tested her. He's impressed a bit there, but still is mad that she prefers an American over him.

"Hmp! You passed. You spoke truth more making me to know you're serious and dangerous cause of your Quirk. I saw the Sport Fest Festival this year. You're a power house." Izume didn't blush as it's nothing to her. Togato took her out patrolling after.

Izume felt something bump into her and she saw a young female child making her to bend down and let the child to see her very movements before gently rubbing her head making her to thrust herself into her stomach area shaking badly.

"Eri, your being a nuisance to the Heroes. Stop bothering them." A man said making the child to flinch and that got Izume enough evidence to kidnap the child as she picks the child, Eri up and left as she vanished into the clouds by her own clouds.

She's back home and got Eri to a room as she calms her down as she saw her two wrist and ankles making Izume's eyes to go red which Eri saw as Izume gently touches her bandages which causes the red to be darker. Eri wasn't scared as she hugs her.

'Calm down. You got a child in front of you. Glad Togato-senpai gave me his phone number really.' Izume thinks as she needs to send evidence to him to calm that guy down. She asked Eri first and Eri agrees since it'll be for the case with that man.

Back with Togato, Sasaki wasn't pleased until Togato's phone went off and he checks making him to sigh of relief that both are in a safe place, but might not come back cause of that man, Overhaul and what he had just done to Eri fully making Sasaki to ask.

"What did he do to her?" Togato looks to the phone and his eyes were wide as a bug's making his hands to shake before he hands the phone over to Sasaki making him to see the pictures of the bandaged and unbandaged wrists and ankles.

Then he saw a whole front and back picture of Eri naked with red lines to show the ribs and spine a bit more plus there's the before and after hair meaning Izume cleaned her hair. Izume even sent more information that Eri gave her for more crimes.

'Which are fully connected to Overhaul. Perfect.' Sasaki can forgive her and hands the phone back to Togato and explains they got more information on Overhaul thanks to Izume and Eri, but she's not coming back if that man has man looking for them both fully.

Monoma, Kodai and Shinso plus Trickywi saw Eri in Izume's arms sleeping as Izume had been busy since she's been teaching Eri how to use and activate her Quirk, not curse, Quirk making her to be very drained, but happy as she can use it now.

"So that's why Miruko-sensei's been cracking up a lot in class." Shinso said once Izume explains everything to them as Trickywi sniffing before circling around once and guards Eri whose fully napping with Kota right now.

"Yep."

"*Sighs* We're warning Nezu-san about this fully."