School Festival part 2

Izume can't wait as both of Gentle Criminal and La Brava got stopped when they saw Izume riding a cloud and saw her belly making them to stop, but got captured by Monoma and Kodai making All Might to laugh at them since dear Shinso has Trickywi on her leach.

Izume laughs since she played the bait part with clouds ready to unleash Cloud Piranhas onto the two from above. Nezu fears that super move and yet loves it as lots of Villains got captured thanks to this fully. The last of the Mafia families are now gone.

Cartels are next making this to be fun as Izume transferred a lot of money to Yens for the Matron to have. Tokoyami joins and loves scarring them to run faster on the path making it easier for the many others to get them faster. Izume laughs at their expressions.

Izume can't wait to sing as kid friend songs were done fast first before the private School Festival starts for the school only making it very fair and some members of both class 1-A and 1-B plus Shinso were nervous more, but Izume started them off.

Everyone cheers as all girls from class 1-A and 1-B helped Izume sing that song making it to be a blast. Izume smiles as everyone's going to be enjoying this fully. Aoyama went first and then many laughed as that's so Aoyama fully there actually.

Everyone loves it as Kirishima and Ashido does Moana and Maui parts making it awesome and next up's Bakugou, Kirishima and Ashido.

Many were shocked the three fully would sing that very kind of song actually. Todoroki and Yaoyorozu were next up.

Oh everyone's crying cause of it making Todoroki to steal a kiss from her making many to wolf howl at that. Kaminari and Jirou were next, BUT Kaminari has a surprised for Jirou.

Jirou blushes before she pulls him towards her and got him to sit on a chair on stage.

Kaminari held her before kissing her making many to love the two songs, but they aren't done yet.