Hero vs Villain

Izume's now worried as she fully dodges a lot of Bakugou's attacks. Why he's fully attacking her? Class with All Might's what happened. She made her own Hero costume, but cause or her sensitive eyes, she needs to be careful as she fully went with a good old female rogue outfit.

(AN: Izume went for a rusty metal color for her costume than blue and the daggers are made out of pure metal for fightning, so no L.E.D Lights or resin being used and the brass was done by real brass)

Izume still has both her bow and arrows with her, but she just can't fully use the two both without a damn license in the Human World which she had to get through All Might's help and she also even has a damn license for her own two daggers shocking her classmates.

No one has done this before for a Hero costume fully which helps to keep the lights out of her eyes also as she has no shoes since she's use to walking barefooted unaware that there's both invisible shoes and socks on her feet keeping her feet safe fully.

All Might loves it as she also has a mask for her to use and it's for her three measurements since she had handmade all of it herself making Bakugou to be very shocked by her own choice in Hero costume for her fully as it looks like she's a rogue.

Izume even has a wig to hide who she is even more since her hair's too long and people will notice who she is, mostly the HPSC since they're still harassing her by mail making All Might to tell Nezu who told the boss who threatened to just fire them if they don't stop.

She even has a damn book that's too thick as if it has writing inside of it making many to wonder what the book's for which actually has all of Izume's weather spells and Cryptid spells as well, too since she's more intune to them than the other Cryptids are actually.

(AN: It's not six hundred papers, it's twenty-four hundred papers making it a much more thick boi really)

Izume saw nothing wrong with it as she needs to keep it very close by and she has a book pouch to place it inside of making many to even wonder how her costume didn't tear or torn from the weight of the book itself fully as even All Might's wondering himself.

(AN: It's has ten inches depth inside of it to hold the book inside of it plus it's ten inches size bigger than the book really)

Izume loves it as she made sure it matches her costume making it to be perfect as they've started the class off with some Hero vs Villain activate combat fully inside of a building making her to have a bad funny about this fully as Izume's with Uraraka and Bakugou's with Iida.

Izume and Uraraka had to think of a plan making her to be no help as she just uses patience to get the prey making her to cover fast for Uraraka as she has the book pouch in front of her fast as Uraraka just stays still and quiet as Bakugou goes pass them.

"Whoa. That's a close one. Think he'll come back?" Uraraka asked as Izume shivers at that idea of him coming back for them both.

"If he does, I'll distract him myself and you get to the bomb. For now, best to keep going. Think you can use your Quirk on yourself a bit and walk quietly?" Uraraka tests it out and raises herself help a bit more as she's no longer touching the ground.

"I think so. Thinking of making this training for me?" Izume nods as they got time making them to run down where Bakugou came from since Izume can smell his scent coming from that way fully. Bakugou had to rush back since Iida needs help.

Somehow Izume used her costume to hide from him making him to see Iida trying to fight both off at the same time. Iida nods only to him as Bakugou got the drop on Izume separating her fully from Uraraka. Now we're back to Izume dodging Bakugo's attacks.

Izume needs to figure out a plan and fast making her to run at him before jumping and twisting in the air as she hides behind a stone pillar which Uraraka did the same as they saw each other. Both Iida and Bakugou are trying to find them.

Uraraka got to Izume and used her Quirk to float them up to avoid being found as they stay in the shadows making Bakugou and Iida to not find them. Izume points to Uraraka and to the two boys as Uraraka nods and both left before jumping the two 'Villains'.

Izume's plan works as it's making them to win making Bakugou to be furies with this, but when All Might said to come back, he didn't attack as they went to the others. All Might's proud as Izume's plans were just perfect for their very situation inside there.

All Might said it out loud and then asked for the class to whom the VIP and MIP was for this match making Kaminari to raise his hand and explain it's both the Hero Teams with Izume having the VIP and Uraraka having the MIP.

"Midoriya came up with the plans and Uraraka helped execute them. Unfortunately that's all I can say since I wouldn't know how to fully explain it." Izume didn't mind as Yaoyorozu said she can explain it for him which he allows since she thought the same thing.

"Midoriya's first act's hiding to keep them safe before seeing if their partner can do something before executing the second part and trying to touch the bomb, but they had to switch the plans and jump the 'Villains' from above them fast and winning the battle."

"I AGREE! WELL DONE TODAY, YOUNG MIDORIYA AND YOUNG URARAKA!" All Might said as the next match starts up next. After school's over, Bakugou went after Izume and saw her in the front of the school gate, but he got fully ambushed by three people max.

"Leave her alone or else." One male voice said before Bakugou got blindfolded and tied up as he's dragged to a classroom and left there fully gagged.