Sport Fest Festival part 4

Yaoyorozu vs Tokage's next as this is a cat fight as Tokage can split her body up and Tokage's a hard opponent to fight with as poor Yaoyorozu's going to be having a hard time with Tokage as she splits and Yaoyorozu's quick with a shield to block each one.

Tokage picked Yaoyorozu up and gently tossed her out of the ring. It's making it a short match since Tokage didn't want to hurt her. Komori vs Ojirou's next as Ojiro spins to attack Komori fast making her to dodge and spray water all over the grounds.

It's making mushrooms to grow as they attacked Ojirou. It's making them a new kind of mushrooms she's been growing if she can't fight or is badly injuried. Ojirou knew he's out matched, but he managed to get to Komori as he'd punched her in the stomach fully knocking her out just from that.

He even brings her fully to the make-shift infirmary of Recovery Girl. Iida vs Yanagi's next making Izume to wonder how this match is going to be like as she can tell Komori's out matched by Ojirou fully. Yanagi has objects she uses to either hit or block his way fully.

It's making Iida to have a hard time as Yanagi's not going to be getting out of here this early, but Iida found a weak spot and took it. He got her out making him to be the winner which has her sulking when she's with her classmates.

Todoroki vs Kendo's the last match as Todoroki sent waves of ice and Kendo would slap it way before he got her feet, but she still slaps it away before he got her hands fast making her to break free and bolts at him as he dodges each one of her attacks.

Todoroki remembers how he felt when he saw Izume had three mates before he found his own making his ice side to have his eye color change as he sent a stronger ice attack and hit Kendo in the stomach making her to fall down.

It's fully draining her enegry fastly from her making Todoroki to be eaten it up. Endeavor had to get Todoroki to stop before she's dead making Todoroki to do as he's told since it's mentally only. Endeavor got the ice off and Recovery Girl gave her an energy drink fast.

'What's Shoto's problem now really?' Izume's eating a pear as she fully misses eating fruits making her to think of getting some for back home as many turned Cryptids would love the taste of fruits when they're very fresh.

Izume knows to trade them with only both the turned Cryptids and the Hybrids fully. It's time to do the randomized the new opponents now and Izume's fully worried as she had a very hard time with Tokoyami making her to think.

'It's going to be even more difficult from here on out.' It's spinning and fully shows the brand new match-ups for everyone to see.

Midoriya vs Tokoyami - Midoriya

Monoma vs Hatsume - Monoma

Uraraka vs Kodai - Uraraka

Kaminari vs Shinso - Shinso

Yaoyorozu vs Tokage - Tokage

Komori vs Ojirou - Ojirou

Iida vs Yanagi - Iida

Todoroki vs Kendo - Todoroki

Randomizing...

Randomizing completed.

Midoriya vs Todoroki - ?

Uraraka vs Tokage - ?

Shinso vs Ojirou - ?

Iida vs Monoma - ?

Izume's worried as it seems that Todoroki has it out for her as she shivers in fear before All Might talks to her and she says how she feels making All Might to calm her down as her papa's here watching her fights which has her looking shocked at that.

"Papa? Papa's here?" All Might nods as he knows Siren Head's his papa's enemy, but he can't even hate Izume fully since she's a turning Cryptid and Siren Head's Human daughter. Children don't get fully involved with the problems of the parents ever.

Izume sighs as she needs to calm and just go out there as Todoroki looks ready to murder her as he sent a huge wave of ice and she got incased in it, but everyone saw a blue glow before it vanished and she's out of it, but there's a major problem...

She's not human anymore as her tail's out, she's floating and she has a icy glare in her eyes as she sent hail at Todoroki freaking him out greatky as he saw her teeth and realized she ate some of his ice making her to be a Hail Cloud Mermaid now as All Might's fully shocked.

Bakugou's more shocked as Izume didn't know how to activate her Quirk in the past and now she can as if she did private training to see if it's a fluke she activated it that one time and not someone's Quirk doing it. Izume's fast as she sent clouds as they hailed heavily.

Todoroki's almost buried in it if he didn't blast them away with fire making him to flinch at the use of it as Izume looks to a cloud and reaches in as she pulls out a small ball, but it's not a normal ball as it's a small lit fireball. She ate it and changed into a Fireball Cloud.

She fires fireballs fast at Todoroki making him to be trapped before he iced them and protects himself from the explosion as Midnight had to leave the arena to be safe. Izume's too OP as the ringleader got scared of her and Hawks knew he had saw her up in the sky.

Todoroki blasted her with ice, but she had them melt before they can even reach her making Todoroki to be pissed as this is not how he had expected the match to go as Izume's pissed off at him now and she's making it known in spree as Todoroki dodged another fireball.

"Quiet doing that!"

"Then use your fire side!"

"I'm not using his power!" Izume hopes her papa can forgive her for this.

"OH FOR FUCK SAKES! IT'S YOURS, NOT HIS!" The burnt out fireballs lifted back up as she had fully just accidentally somehow activated her biological father's Quirk: Fire Breath shocking just about everyone there as it's fully just impossible. She had just relit them all by her father's Quirk fully.