I-Island Hunting Ground

Izume's heading to I-Island as she brings Monoma as her plus one and brought two more tickets for Kodai and Shinso plus Trickywi as All Might will meet them there as they met up with him in their Hero costumes plus Trickywi's armor.

Power Loader fixed that up for her as real metal like he had done for Kodai's. He even fixed the leather parts of Izume's and Monoma's Pro-Hero costumes up for the two of them making them to be happy as the leather took a beaten in the battle with All Might.

The four saw All Might waving at them as they rush over to him and sure many looked to where the sound of metal was, but they all noticed both Kodai and Trickywi's armor and ignores it fully as they kept walking around the airport.

"NICE TO SEE YOU GUYS AGAIN! I'M ACTUALLY HERE TO SUPRISED DAVID! IT'S HIS DAUGHTER'S IDEA AND I WANT YOU FOUR TO MEET HIM!" All four nods as they left the airport and they saw a horde of women launched at All Might fully making Izume to chuckle at him.

"YOU'LL NEED TO BEAT OFF THE GIRLS OFF OF YOUNG MONOMA AND YOUNG SHINSO WHEN THIS HAPPENS TO THEM BOTH, YOUNG MIDORIYA! YOUNG KODAI!" Both girls each grabbed an arm of the boys making All Might to chuckles at that as Trickywi growls.

"SHE AGREES WITH YOU TWO!" All Might kept a safe distances from her and she behaves around him. Melissa Shield ran to All Might while calling him "Uncle Might" which has him hugging her as he missed her and introduce his four students and their dog to her.

"Hi, I'm Melissa Shield. It's nice to meet you."

"Same here. I'm Izume Midoriya."

"Neito Monoma."

"Hitoshi Shinso."

"Yui Kodai and this is my dog and partner, Trickywi. She has a Quirk to look like this really." All four introduced themselves to Melissa as they head off to meet David Shield who's surprised to see All Might and was also introduced to the five.

David has Melissa show them around while he talks to All Might alone making Izume to think that David doesn't know about One For All at all which would make sense fully since All Might never told him about it even during their partnership.

"Sure, papa! Follow me." Melissa shows them around and they saw Tokoyami with Todoroki while Iida, Kaminari and Mineta work as waiters at a restaurant. Yaoyorozu has Jiro, Uraraka and Kendo with her as they sat with them. Melissa got introduced to them.

Melissa even brought two tickets to fully have Kaminari and Mineta to join them all making them to behave as Kaminari has Jiro as a date and is behaving for her making Mineta to be jealous of this as he behaves cause of Iida only.

Izume wasn't sure about her dress as it's the rusty metal color with a black pattern on a red shawl and the edges on the dress with Nordic Gold. Mineta's shocked at her very clothing as it fits all three of her measurements and shows them off very properly.

Her feet are bare as they usually are making her to be very careful as her hairs done in a twin pigtails with roses that Shinso got her to put into her hair while Kodai got her the earrings and necklace with Monoma doing her nails and light make-up

Izume looks beautiful cause of this as Monoma did a great job as Izume got a lot of stares from Iida, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu, Kendo, Uraraka, Kaminari, Mineta and Jiro before Melissa saw her. Izume blushes as she never worn a dress before.

"You look amazing! The rusty metal color might be too much and the shawl looks to be out of place on anyone else, but it looks great on you, Midoriya." Melissa said as a compliment to her which has her blushing again cause of it.

A warning for a bomb went off making Melissa to be confused since there's no schedule for one and Jiro with Kaminari went to check on the Gallery making All Might to see them and whispers what's going on which has Izume looking to her mates.

They nod as it's a hunt now and Izume has her clouds ready to capture the bodies. Melissa's fully coming since she knows how to fix the system making Izume to hide the clouds from her as she doesn't know if she should use them or not in this mission.

They went to the stairs as they have to go to the top floor making Melissa to lead the way before Yaoyorozu made her comfortable shoes to wear which helps out as Izume stopped Mineta from fully opening doors as she told him to use this as sheath training.

"Fiiiiiine." Mineta doesn't like this as they got to the eightieth floor which has a lot of plants on this floor which Melissa explains that they do research into them. They had to hide cause of two Villains making Izume to play her ocarina.

They fall asleep and they rushed off making Melissa to be impress with Izume's playing which Kodai shared about the final exam with All Might making Melissa to laugh as she needs to see that video asap which Shinso has for her to watch later on.

Izume tossed Minera up to make it go faster as he got the door open and Izume helps everyone else up as they now need to deal with robots which Kaminari dealt with before they reboot by a backup making Iida to knock them down.

They kept going until they had got outside and Izume has her clouds out making everyone to jump on as Kaminari's doing the Goku and Chichi from Dragonball with Jiro making her to roll her eyes at her boyfriend's actions making her to smile a bit at it though.

Everyone got across and then kept going until they saw silhouette of two people before Izume captured one and the other got away from them. It's making them to check and Izume took it since it seems dangerous making Melissa to fully agree with her there.

A man shows up and Izume fully doesn't like him as she fires a warning shot with a very simple wooden arrow making him to know there's no metal on it at all. Izume knocks the others out and the four ate him and the other Villains got captured.

'I knew it.' All Might thinks as he waves goodbye to his friend and Melissa before boarding the plane to go home as he needs to tell his father about this fully.