Class 1-A part 2

Aizawa noticed the muscles on her body and he thinks that plus her Quirk cause that to happen to the hand-device making him to let it go as he doesn't want to let anyone know fully about him being a Cryptid Hunter with his husband, Present Mic and with Midnight.

"The next test's the Standing Long Jump test which you guys use your Quirks to clear a sandbox designed for a standing long jump. Your distance is also recorded." Aizawa knows that the results are as follows:

Competitor/Quirk Distance

N/A: Cleared sandbox

Navel Laser: Cleared sandbox

N/A: Landed within sandbox

OFA (five percent): Cleared sandbox

"The next test's the Repeated Side Steps test as you guys move between three lines by side stepping from one to the other." Aizawa wonders why only Minoru Mineta and the girl's participated in this test. Mineta used his Quirk bouncing himself quickly between the lines.

She's quick to figure out a very good rhythm to use making it to be like she's hiding from prey like a pro hunter in the forest making her childhood friend/playmate to be shocked by this fully as it seems she likes it as she looks different cause of it.

'Maybe not interested in it really.' Aizawa thinks to himself making him to wonder as he thought he saw her eyes change, but that could've been his imagination there as he did the next test.

"The next test's the Ball Throw test as you guys are required to throw a ball as far as you could using your Quirks." Aizawa said as he looks at them all and he starts to record their numbers.

Competitor/Quirk Distance

Explosion: 705.2 meters

Zero Gravity: ∞

OFA (five percent): 1,086.4 meters

Everyone's now greatly shocked as her throwing aim's too much for them since she thrown it like a professional baseball player in a live baseball game. Aizawa's just shocked as he's not happy as he needs to know who she truly is as this is not possible humanely fully.

She had long dark green in the back that fully reaches her heels of her feet with white covering the whole head of her's as there's one mm thick rusty metal colored highlights making Aizawa to not noticed how it's also exactly the same color as Siren Head's body.

He also noticed that her three measurements are one hundred and seventeen" firmed and lifted, fifty-nine" and lastly ninety-three" making her to be more developed than a normal girl her age which has him just confused to this fully.

Final Results

Name/Rank

Izume Midoriya 1st

Momo Yaoyorozu 2nd

Shoto Todoroki 3rd

Tenya Iida 4th

Fumikage Tokoyami 5th

Mezzo Shoji 6th

Mashirao Ojiro 7th

Eijuro Kirishima 8th

Mina Ashido 9th

Ochaco Uraraka 10th

Katsuki Bakugou 11th

Koji Koda 12th

Rikido Sato 13th

Tsuyu Asui 14th

Yuga Aoyama 15th

Hanta Sero 16th

Denki Kaminari 17th

Kyoka Jiro 18th

Toru Hagakure 19th

Minoru Mineta 20th

After showing the results of the test, Aizawa reveals that this is the top strongest in the class as the top two will be the Class President and Vice-President for their class. While Aizawa's leaving, he sees All Might.

"I knew that you're actually were planning to expel last place from U.A, but you changed it fully." Aizawa shrugs off All Might's words as he doesn't know what he's talking about as all students are the same as any other student in the school.

"The chances of any of them becoming a great hero's higher than zero and that I don't see anything more than that. I'll expel them if I see they're chances ever fall below that mark." At the end of the day, Izume's about to head home when she saw All Might.

"WELL DONE, YOUNG MIDORIYA! I'M SURPRISED BY HOW STRONG YOU ARE AS ADDING IT TO YOUR NATURAL STRENGHT AND SPEED MAKES YOU A FOE TO NEVER MESS WITH! THE VILLAINS ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED WHEN THEY FIND THIS OUT!" Izume chuckles at that.

"I hope not, All Might." She heads home as she checks her mail and she sends the HPSC letters to the police once again as they're tired of this making her to wish they'll stop harassing her. She noticed four Cryptids and she fires a single warning shot to them.

After that, the three spiders kills them and she let's them have them as she's not interested in them. She saw her papa and warns him about the Cryptid Hunters in her school making him to warn the Councilors about this as Hunters are never good things at all.

Izume doubles her training fast as she's going to be needing it greatly. She finally melted the robots from the entrance exam and has lots of ingots plus Nordic Gold making it to be perfect as she even has a lot of element cubes to go with them.

(AN: Lead isn't there. Ignore it fully)

She has just over five thousand copper, brass, tin, zinc, aluminum, Nordic Gold, bronze, al bronze, silver, Pewter Sterling Silver, aluminum tin, copper brass, zinc copper, zinc brass, copper tin, zinc tin, brass aluminum, aluminum bronze, copper bronze, aluminum zinc, brass tin and bronze zinc ingots.

This also includes coins, human size skulls, skeletons, hand prints, whole hands and body prints also as well, too making her to have a lot to trade for with the very many spider webbings which she spins onto a spinner to hold onto them much better with.

She wonders if she should go and do some dumpster driving to find more as stainless steel might melt. Izume needs to try and figure this out as this means more trades for her as many would've traded her human flesh for metals actually now that she thinks about it.

The trading station's getting a full upgrade as now fully everyone can have stations for their own trades making her to have human organs for sell with her many metals and spider webbings making her to get great trades with them fully.

Even the human bones were on trade as she turned some into piercings for sorting ones making them to ask for metals, but not lead making her to like their designs as she also has a lot of things and she has no problems.

'Especially with the requests I've been getting actually.' Izume fully thinks and after a long tired day, she went to sleep deeply and fast.