Siren Head and Long Horse's talk

Siren Head saw Long Horse and went into the halls where Long Horse went Human making them to look to each other and not say a word yet. Long Horse's human form is skinny like how All Might was as a teen before he's training for One For All by Nana Shimura.

He has skeleton white skin color with his hair being black, his eyes were nonexistent and has used his powers to create 'blind eyes' to fit into the Human World. His own Human clothing was simple comfy pants, white socks, running shoes and a simple muscle shirt.

He has his low-back length hair up in a high pony-tail with side bangs framing his face plus he has black glasses that the blind Humans wear making him to look all too Human cause of this and he hangs out with them too much in his life that he can hide better than others can.

Long Horse also has a skeleton horse to ride onto making the Humans to think it's part of his Quirk: Crackling Skeleton Rider making him to be allowed to have a skeleton of a horse, but he keeps pretending his 'horse partner' vanishes cause of 'old age'.

It's actually him hiding it to have a horde of horse skeletons to just sic onto people making Long Horse to be very scary as many think his Quirk had went through a Quirk awakening to do that making him to not know about it until he used it for the first time.

Siren Head thought 'he' would never have a 'Human' talk with Long Horse as 'his' daughter's sleeping right now from the match she had with that rare Hybrid classmate of her's which's not natural whatsoever which has 'him' on edge fully.

"Long Horse..."

"Siren Head." Both greeted each other as the hall's showing the arena were the fights are fully happening outside as they need to have this talk.

"I know. All For One's still alive. I plan to make sure she survives, but I fear for what kind of Cryptid she'll become when she fully awakens as one. A female Siren Head? A new one perhaps? Or a all new specie of Cryptids? Or a ancient one from the very past?

Long Horse, you know I had never raised a Human Child nor a Hybrid Child of my own. I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing! She never feared me! She wasn't scared of me! She didn't scream at me in fright! Nor did she run away from me! She just...

She just called me papa and that was that! I'm not worthy to be her papa and yet I adopted her! Caused her to be turning into a Cryptid! What kind of father am I?! I'm treating her as if she's been a full Cryptid her whole life! I can't..." Siren Head's words stopped.

"Siren Head..." Long Horse walks over to where his enemy is.

"You don't need to fear for I can sense even if her parents were still alive, she would've called you her papa no matter what." Siren Head fully thinks as he might be telling the truth as he always does whenever they run into each other sometime fully.

Siren Head always had a hard time raising Izume and now Long Horse is telling him something that might be true as she never fears 'him' and she would still eat human flesh to be with her papa no matter what fully. 'He' now just begin to know realized that.

"Thank you. I guess I needed to hear that. She already has her mates. They went for her cause she saved their lives. Their siblings had taking all the food for themselves. She saved them. She gave them food. Ahaha! She doesn't even mind the salvagers in her territory!

Any she can't eat, she leaves for them to eat making them happy to have her as a territory lady! She cares sooo much for her territory that she even cleans it up after a major storm! She even has those salvagers as spies! She's too smart fully really!" Long Horse hugs Siren Head.

"I have never met her, but I can tell she'll make a fine Heroine and Cryptid when she's ready. Never forget that she'll need you even after the sorting age of never needing you. She'll even try to get the territories between her's and yours, Siren Head.

She'll most likely do that to make it easier to visit both her and her future family. She'll want you to still be in her life no matter what really." Long Horse said as Siren Head nods as 'he' can see that his daughter would do that to him fully.

"She would do that. I can tell, Long Horse." Siren Head actually would want to see her doing that and have her make it easier to see her family even more so fully making him to love the idea actually of her doing that even more so now.

Long Horse chuckles as he can see that happening making to wonder what kind of daughter is Siren Head's daughter like. All Might kept telling about her to him a lot making him to like what he's been told by his son. It would seem that he'll gave to see her himself.

'I wonder what she's even like personally.' Long Horse thinks as he knows his son likes her, but not as a lover since he can tell she's claimed already making this fully easier for him to see her like a pseudo daughter of sorts actually.

Siren Head's going to kill All For One if he lays a single finger onto his daughter making Long Horse to agree since his son survived thanks to his godmother actually which Siren Head asked if she's willing to be Izume's personal doctor.

"I'll ask her for you. I'm planning on visiting her again real soon anyway actually." Long Horse said as it seems Siren Head had never got her medically checked out at all since 'he' took her in as his own child fully on that day he first met her actually.

'Curiously. I feel like I met her once before.'