Sport Fest Festival part 6

Izume sleeps as the other matches continue making many to be very curious to her Quirk and what she fully does. Uraraka and Tokage's next making them to see a fixed up arena thanks to Cementoss as he fixes it up from how badly damaged it was before.

Uraraka had to bat away Tokage's body parts before she touches each one making Tokage to have a hard time getting them back now before she's hit and was then sent out of the ring making Uraraka to be the winner.

Shinso vs Ojirou's next making him to also be quiet as he doesn't want to be kicked out cause of him making him to whack with his tail, punch with his fists and kick with his feet making Shinso to have a harder time with this match, but he grabs the tail.

Shinso then throws him over his shoulder before he did it again and spins as he let's go making Ojirou to stop the sliding and he hits Shinso with his tail as he sent him flying out of the ring making him to lose. Shinso had never even thought that he'll lose like this as he shakes hands with Ojirou.

"Not a bad match. Great job."

"Thanks." Iida vs Monoma's the last match making many to cheer as they had great matches. Iida had to be careful, but Monoma has shorts on and once the match had started, Monoma had started to dodge Iida's attacks as he's quick.

Monoma found the right moment and fully copied Iida's Quirk fast as he has engine sticking out of his legs making him to ignore the odd feeling and glares at Iida as he's not going to lose to this human being on live t.v before he got a fast plan.

Monoma's quick to speed up and cause a large tornado around Iida before he kicked it and it sent Iida out of the ring making Monoma to win the match. Iida's hurt a bit, but he still shakes hands with him as Monoma showed him fully just something new for his Quirk.

Izume wakes up as she looks to All Might who's still beside her as he rubs her head making her to blush at his actions. Recovery Girl gave her an energy drink to bring back some more of her very energy as the randomizer's now doing the next matches.

Midoriya vs Todoroki - Midoriya

Uraraka vs Tokage - Uraraka

Shinso vs Ojirou - Ojirou

Iida vs Monoma - Monoma

Randomizing...

Randomizing completed.

Midoriya vs Uraraka - ?

Ojirou vs Monoma - ?

Izume sighs as Uraraka's easy to defeat as she managed to make it into the top four's very impressive making Izume to think on how to defeat her follow classmate as it seems Uraraka's a tough cookie. She nods as she has a plan to use now.

Once the match starts, Izume kept Uraraka away from her and throw clouds at her feet to keep her in one whole spot making Uraraka to be stuck before Izume had went to do the same to her hands to the ground, but she dodged the clouds quick.

Uraraka saw that the clouds lose their stickiness after some time and she pulls her feet out as she's quick to dodge and got close to Izume to use her Quirk, but Izume whacks her up the chin by her tail making Uraraka to rub her chin before she saw...

She's out of the ring making her to see Izume's hand as she helps her up and everyone claps since it's a very weird short match, but still a match. Ojirou vs Monoma's next making Ojirou to watch out as he's not going to let Monoma touch him at all.

Monoma has the same pants as him as he had a plan and that very plan's going to work out, but he'll then go up against his share mate which's a bad idea there. The match starts and Ojirou whacks Monoma around before he fully touched the tail and got a copy.

Monoma knows that it's stronger than Ojirou's making them to be whacking each other with their tails as they kept it close combat fast as Monoma kept touching the tail to keep the tail out longer before he whacks Ojirou out, but failed as Ojirou stopped it.

He spins and whacks Monoma a lot as he spins on one foot and he kept whacking Monoma until he's out of the ring making his left cheeks to be very red from the smacking they've been getting from Ojirou's tail as it's very sore.

'Never going to let this happen again.' Monoma thinks as Izume comes down making Ojirou to wonder about her tail as it's like a mermaid's tail, but she's just fully swimming in the air making her to be a multitude type Hero thanks to that.

The last match has started as Izume has to dodge each whack, each punch and each kick before she whacks her tail against his and it had a ring of clouds show up on it as it picks him up by his tail and just floats him out of the ring and Izume won all her matches.

All Might's proud of her as she's truly getting stronger each day making him to wonder what's going to happen to her when she's no longer a human. Will she have her old-self as a human form? Or will she have a band- new one? He'll never know fully.

Izume then remembers why those three had a familiarity to them. They're the three Cryptid Spiders that's sharing the territory with her making her to blush as she has noticed how both Monoma and Shinso's muscles are rock hard while Kodai's body's just looking fine.

She blushes as Siren Head fully chuckles since she has figured it out making her to fully blush even more so as her papa left her sooo early cause of those three spiders personally. Mates share and they chose her as their shared female mate.

Izume can't believe this as it's fully because she saved the three from starvation making her to be their caretaker until they're fully strong enough to hunt on their own. Oh how she wished to have known about this sooner. She feels like an idiot cause of this fully.

'Oh why me?! Just why me?! Why?!'