Summer Camp part 2 plus All For One's Arrested

Uraraka and Asui were walking through the forest to get out as they don't want to be inside of it while the Villains attack them as it's not going to be a good thing since they have a lot of cover while they don't making them to hurry back out.

It's then that they both had gotten attacked by two robots making them to be pinned to the ground fast as their asses are in the air. The robots had two dildos making them to thrust into them with two suckers sucking on their clits.

The second one's in between their folds as it tags onto them making them to gasp as it's increasing the speed of the thrusting slowly making them to moan from it before both were thrusting deeper and faster making them to cum.

They then felt a large shockwave coming from their bosoms as another two robots showed up making them to feel the sucking on their clits to be stopped as zapping is happening there now making them to cum once again from the zapping itself.

The four robots kept thrusting into and zapping the two as if they're programmed to keep going on the girls making them to feel weak from each cumming they do as they can't keep up with the four robots as they're going to be stuck.

They cum and cum and cum and cum before they got saved by Iida and Tokoyami making Tokoyami to have Dark Shadow take out the memory board and programming chips. Asui pants in Tokoyami's arms as she regains control of her body once again.

Uraraka fully fainted making Iida to worry for her as this is not even normal anymore fully. Tokoyami saw Izume in the sky and her clouds came down as they took them back to camp with the four robots for Nezu since this is right.

Komori got trapped good by a lot of wild mushrooms that got hit by something liquidy as she's on her back and has a small log sized mushroom thrusting into her with a smaller tig mushroom sucking onto her clit and is in between her folds as well, too.

It's moving in circles as it goes up and down making Komori to be moaning a lot as a medium log size mushroom thrustes into her mouth making her to not be heard by anyone as two large tree trunk sized mushrooms suck her whole bosoms into their mouths.

The mushroom in her mouth fully releases a liquid that makes her produce breast milk and the two mushrooms are drinking it all up greedily before a large tree trunk sized mushroom thrusts into her anus shocking her as it stretches her anus widely.

Komori groans as she's on a mossy hill keeping her back from getting scratched up from the mushrooms thrusting into her making her to feel the mushrooms getting bigger, but not the one thrusting into her anus making her to freak as she's stretched too much.

Komori's stuck as they cum inside of her after a few more thrusting into making her to feel sticky as the mushrooms leave her lower half, but hundreds of smaller snake length ones entered her as they go into her womb and kept going.

She now looks nine months long making her to feel something big's entering her as it's the same one as the ones sucking on her bosoms making her to feel too full as it thrusts into her with another one in her anus and the same size as well, too.

Komori can feel the many smaller mushrooms fully moving around inside of her making it worser before she cums with the three mushrooms and Kuroiro Shihai found her making him to go into their shadows and free Komori as she birth the smaller mushrooms out of her.

Izume's been picking up both classes and Shinso as she got to Komori and Kuroior making them to be safe and sound as she even has the Wild, Wild Pussycats since they're neither the Hunter or the Protector cause they're normal people fully.

Kota stays with Izume until they had to leave and if Kota still wants to be with Izume and her mates, just run away to them then. Izume noticed that Bakugou had gotten kidnapped making her to hate this fully as who knows where he is.

Izume can smell him somehow and she leads All Might towards where Bakugou is making him to be ready as Izume pulls back fast as Tokoyami gets ready to get Bakugou out if necessary which All Might agrees with and he came a knocking like Kool-aid Man.

The Villains freaked as Bakugou laughs in his mind before he got freed and sludge left his mouth making Tokoyami to get ready as he has Dark Shadow pull Bakugou out of there as All Might fights the true leader: All For One who's interested in someone.

"They had to have helped you get better from that last attack I did to you nine years ago plus someone had to have helped you get here so fast really." All Might won't fall for it as he fights and All For One got the L.O.V out of there making the ringleader to beg for him to come with them.

"Shigaraki, I can trust that you'll do fine without me for a couple of months. Mr. Compass, if you can be so kind to do it please." Mr. Compass traps Shigaraki into a marble and they left as All For One and All Might fight for the last time fully.

Both Izume and Tokoyami kept Bakugou back as Monoma hot wires a car and Shinso drove it over to them with Kodai having Recovery Girl with her. Bakugou got in with Izume and Tokoyami as they speeded off from the scene fast.

"Will All Might be fucking alright back there without fucking back up?" Izume laughs as she finally found out about All Might's second secret.

"Oh, Kaachan. He'll be alright. His papa's watching over him with Grand Torino as back up really." He got confused, but he didn't fully question it as they got a t.v with the news of the match as someone's fully giving off the commentary of the fight.

All Might gave All For One a giant One For All One Hundred Percent: United States Smash into the face making him to have won the fight as he raises his left fist to the sky in show of his victory against All For One for the second time fully.