Pro-Hero License Exam part 2

Izume has enough training done while the casting part, she has just gone overboard as she has about over ten thousand of each one element plus a lot of human bone piercings making her to have a wooly mammoth blanket for only outside which Kota loves since he naps to grow more.

Both of the classes plus Shinso and Trickywi saw the other schools as Izume keeps Trickywi calm and still making Bakugou to be fully surprised that a dog managed to injure All Might at all as he looks undefeatable from his point of view fully.

Thanks greatly to both of Izume and Tokoyami's help, All Might had gone all out in the match and won without worries. Shindo Yo from one of the schools wanted to shake Bakugou's hand, but Izume siced Trickywi onto him and acted 'shocked' she got lose.

Bakugou smirked at her making her to smile innocently at him which both classes plus Shinso saw wasn't true at all. Trickywi got called by Kodai making her to go and head back to her mistress fast making Shindo to then fully look towards her.

"Sorry about that. Kodai-san's fully talking to someone and I was keeping her dog calm, but I didn't expect her to attack you like that really." Izume lied making him to just nod and they went in as Ms. Jokes was looking for Aizawa.

Ryukyu had to explain about Aizawa and the other five fired U.A teachers shocking her greatly. Izume noticed that Nezu had fully helped with the place as it's done waaaaay too quickly making the announcer, Yokumiru Mera to just explain that Nezu helped out.

Everyone has a hit shot for balls to be thrown at which's they're very weak spots making Izume to be confused as she has no weak spots to place them at. Bakugou placed them for her since it could be any spot on their very bodies fully, but Izume's one push away.

One single push away to be just fully transforming into a Cryptid and fully losing her own humanity permanently. Izume dodges balls once it starts and kicks the balls back making her to get a pass within thirty seconds like Shinso, Kodai, Monoma, Tokoyami and Todoroki did.

Class 1-A and 1-B plus Shinso did the same fast making them to pass the first task freaking everyone out cause of this fully. Even Mera's shocked at this as this is go down as "Two Classes and one student's Thirty Seconds Slaughter" which Nezu likes fully.

Yaoyorozu made twelve playing card decks to wait out the huge boredom for the next task making many to just enjoy this as it's fully ten groups of fours and one group of five only. Trickywi and Izume takes a nap as her mates guard her while playing a game.

It took two hours for the others to even finish since they're all in just pure shock of what both class 1-A and 1-B plus Shinso just did at the beginning. All Might just laughs as that's not something that he had fully expected to happen today actually at all.

Izume woke up for the next task making her to be more energetic cause of her nap like Trickywi making her to wonder what the next task's going to be. Mera told everyone they're going to rescuse civilians.

"They're all actors who were fully trained to do this, so don't worry." Mera said as everyone got ready to go making Izume to be careful as she saw a fake child and gently calms him down as she thinks before she remembers the lyrics to the song.

Izume saw him calming down, but her voice as also effected many others making her to not noticed at all as she's rubbing his back also to help calm him down and Izume got fifty points for that fully alone before she just heads to the many medical tents.

Izume's singing got many actors to feel like their surrounded by pure gentle clouds with a loving mother singing to them all and keeping the nightmares fully away from them all. Izume saw Gran Orca as the Villain making her to glare at him.

Izume's quick to fire an arrow at him as a warning shot only which he saw and stops just where he is and let's his side kicks fully do as they're told to do, but Trickywi kept them at by freaking them out as Kodai's near by shocking them by her costume.

Monoma copied Juzo Honenuki's Quirk and he softens the ground under their feet as Gran Orca's also trapped in it while Shinso used Sleeping Gas near them only as they all got stuck after Monoma harden the ground once again to trap them fully there.

Thanks to this, everyone can just save the civilians making many to be shocked by this very course of actions from the three and Izume smiles at the site as those are her mates. All Might laughs as those four are going to be going far fully together.

Izume kept finding them and one or two of her mates would be near by to help her out making Mera to see a team and their working fully together which's like a well oiled team actually shocking a lot of those judging them out there fully.

The task's over and all of class 1-A and 1-B plus Shinso and Trickywi passed making everyone happy as Kirishima and Ashido had to help Bakugou out since he wouldn't get them out himself. Izume, Kodai, Shinso, Monoma and Trickywi went home proud.

Izume even melted down and fully casted with a aluminum ladder shocking the five as that's a lot of melting and she brought fifty of them making her to have a whole lot of ingots, skull heads, crosses, ankhs and more all from those fifty aluminum ladders.

Izume has a lot to trade for, but she hangs onto them since it's not time to trade them in yet. Izume still needs a couple more things and then, she'll trade with them making it to be very fair and she can't stop feeling someone's fully calling out to her actually.