Adopting a Human Child

'He' found the orphanage that she came from as her scent's fully there as the Matron answers the door and saw the child in 'his' arms making her to apologies to 'him' if she's a any kind of bother towards 'him' which 'he' shakes his head at.

"Not at all, Miss. Matron. I was actually came here to adopt a child as my child really." It knows 'his' voice isn't human, but it seems that the Humans got powers called Quirks as the Matron has lots of tentacles coming from her back and there's no slime on them.

She has the paperwork for 'him' to sign as her assistant will help her pack up her things that she had here making him to nod. 'He' hates how much paperwork 'he' has to sign, but it's the only way to adopt 'his' human and just take her away fully from here.

The child packs all of her things neatly and tidy by rolling them up by fives making it easier to bring all of her clothing as she has a large traveling suitcase to use with one medium and one small to go with it making her to have all of her clothing with her.

"Oh! I'm soo happy for you! If he didn't adopt you, I would have myself! Matron would have fully allowed it privately if HPSC didn't let me making you to be still who you are! Oh! I know he'll take good care of you, little one!" One of the caretakers said.

"Thank you, Miss. Caretaker." The children were never allowed to say their caretakers or Matron's names or last names to not have them be attached if they're going to be getting adopted by a new family and leave the orphanage.

A couple of toys were allowed making her to pick some of them as she has her favorites and she loves playing with them. It took fully two hours to finish the whole paperwork to adopt 'his' human and fifty in gold coins to pay for it all fully.

It's making the child his as she has her three suitcases with her and left for the forest once more. 'He' carries 'his' human as she's fully curious about 'him', but didn't ask making 'him' to making sure she knows it's not wrong to fully ask questions.

She did, but did explain about why she asked them making 'him' to see why she's asking and would answer the best that 'he' can as 'he' needs to teach her the laws first and making sure she knows them plus the traditions to fully follow as well once she's older.

Once back in the Cryptid Forest, the human form of Siren Head fully vanished and they went to the territory. They removed trees to make a path to the other side as the large territory's fully three acres of land making it to be very perfect for her to live in.

Siren Head knows the forest's not a good place to raise her, but she needs to have a territory of her own as it knows a short cut to her territory making it to look after her like any Cryptid parent would have. It's parents did the whole very same thing to it.

Once it reached the center which's the middle of the second acre as the first acre's to the left and the third acre's to the right as it thinks a treehouse home will be perfect home for her. It places her down and she looks around her new home.

Lots of trees and bushes plus one single path to the other territories on either side of her's. She even saw some huge rocks and can see about removing them plus the many smaller ones to make the place looking better for her to have as a home fully.

She can hear the whispers of the smaller residents that live here with her as she doesn't mind since they're savagers for any leftover meals making her to not mind them eating it up if they need food fully. They like their band-new 'landlord'.

She wonders if there's bigger ones, but it feels like she's the only one that's big in this territory making her to worry a bit there as she doesn't know how to even fight and she'll be needing to learn how plus how to use a weapon as well, too.

She hopes her new papa will teach her how to fight as she just doesn't want to lose if they have a lot of fights over territories making her to worry about that and needs to learn as fast as possible to just be prepared for it fully. The many little Cryptids will help her out.

They scout a lot and will report to give her a warning of them which helps her out as she's just worried she'll lose to a bigger fish and not become the bigger fish fully and they'll even report of humans entering the forest fully, too. She knows they'll be enjoying this.

She just prays she'll get even faster use to the laws and traditions of the Cryptid Forest making her to swallow as she shivers a bit since she'll have to kill her many follow humans and eat them all if she wants to stay in the forest with her papa fully.

She hopes she doesn't get nasty nightmares as she worries she'll never sleep at night as that would be the worse out come possible as she needs to be brave and learn as fast as possible. She wants to stay with her new papa as she can't be a coward now.

She'll have to throw the very many human morals out the door and accept a new moral if that's what it takes to stay and fully live with her new papa in her new home as she'll be the very much perfect daughter to her new papa fully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: 'S.H' stands for 'Siren Head' and 'Samuel Harrison', so 'Samuel Harrison' is Siren Head's full fake human name in the Human World fully.