Sport Fest Festival part 5

It's impossible to even activate a parent's Quirk fully if they have a different one, even with a leftover of the very Quirk fully inside of their bodies. Izume's not normal as a Cryptid that can copy dead bodies hides that the bodies she ate...

As her very first meal in the forest...

Was the copies of her two dead parents. Izume had gained the leftovers from that plus eating their Quirk Factor and she can use their Quirks now whenever she wants. Todoroki had finally remembered the time he's fully watching t.v.

With his mother and it's all fully All Might on the t.v screen. It's making his fire side to activate like a large blaze fully shocking just about everyone there fully as Izume smiles gently as she ate a Fireball and a Iceball making her to have both.

This match just went up a notch making Todoroki to fire ice at her. She melts the attack before he fires a very large fire blast at her which she counters with iceballs. Izume had fuses the two and just threw it at him as it explodes with both ice and fire everywhere.

Midnight had to leave the arena as it's getting to be too much for her as Todoroki puts the fire out and melts the ice making the damage to be seen as it's not a good thing before Izume did it again, but she made it smaller and ate it fully.

It's making her an Ice-Fireball Cloud which has Todoroki to glare as he dodges her attacks as he keeps melting and putting out making him to have a very good rhythm as he's moving his hands like Hinata Hyuuga from Naruto when she's up against giant bees.

Lots of Izume's attacks got fully deflected back towards her which has her having her eyes being half closed as she snaps her fingers making portals with fire and ice circling without clashing against each other before it closes up on itself fully.

Izume has a orb before it went out as she closed her hand and the many portals opened up behind him and rained down onto him with great explosions as Todoroki still managed to protect himself from that sneak attack as he fully breaks the ice barrier.

Izume and Todoroki looks to each other before doing the final attack. There's a whole lot of steam as no one knows who won until the very steam's fully gone to see who won. Izume took that chance and sent hipes of ice-fireball attacks toward him.

He blocks with a ice wall and he blasts at Izume who sent out an attack as there's a huge backlash making there to be more steam than before. It took thirty minutes cause of how much steam's down there fully until they all had saw...

The shadow silhouettes of Izume and Todoroki were down there as Izumi's down on the ground fully panting. She also fall over face first if her hands didn't stop it and Todoroki fall to his knees before falling forward and had just fully passed out from the match.

It's making Izume to be the very much winner of this wild match. All Might's soo proud of her as she wanted to save her opponent fully. Siren Head's not going to be mad as he can tell she had to do that to get that ultra rare hybrid Cryptid to listen to her.

Todoroki's the youngest child of two Cryptid-Human Hybrids of two different elements: Ice and Fire. Shame his sister and brother are fully only Humans with Quirks. His aniki's a rare Hybrid and he's still alive cause of this.

He awaken his trueself thanks to his Human mate. His aniki has more custody of his baby brother than his two parents do making him to fight for it with a Cryptid lawyer helping him out there fully. Izume's resting in the infirmary.

All Might had brought Izume while Endeavor brought down Todoroki making Recovery Girl to be giving the riot act to All Might and Endeavor in replacement of the two she did wanted to give this riot act speech to fully making All Might to blush at this.

Todoroki's checked out making All Might to sit beside Izume as she sleeps. Todoroki went a bit out of control, but Recovery Girl knows he'll be fine as Yaoyorozu's right beside him making Recovery Girl to relax as his Human mate's here for him fully now.

"Toshinori, I believe it's best to have the two of them in the same bed to help him recover, don't you think?" He nods as he helps her out making Todoroki to sigh as he holds his mate in his arms contain as he sleeps deeper and calmer now.

Endeavor left before Yaoyorozu had came down, but when he saw them in the same bed, he left it and hands All Might some food and beer making him to accept as he never thought that both were so powerful in their own rights like that actually.

Endeavor has set an marriage contract that the kids can break if they don't want to be together with the Yaoyorozu parents which works for them as this allows the two to get to even know each other fully while at school more so which Nezu allows.

No one knows the very fate that Endeavor has just caused as mates don't do Human customs no matter what, but Endeavor did it to calm the parents of the mate since they're fully Human like the mate is. Endeavor wants peace between both the Cryptids and Humans.

Hence why he became a Hero and why he didn't like HPSC doing what they did as that's not going to help him in his quest. He's trying to change, but is having a hard time cause of his Human Mind part than the Cryptid Mind part that leads him on.

'I must ask father for help and get this all fixed up as soon as possible before Touya destroys it fully.'