About! (might be important so pls read thx)

HELLO EVERYONE, I'M BACK!

And by I'm back I mean I'm back to my natural habitat aka being a Carat fanfic author... Not saying that being a MOA fanfic author wasn't good because I enjoyed it too, but I missed writing about SVT!

Okay, so for those who don't know me yet, I'm kinda rewriting Barbie stories with K-pop ships here on Wattpad. I've had several books before this one, so if you are interested in the concept, be sure to check them out! They are all bxb ships, so if you are uncomfortable with that, you can leave, I won't be mad (but seeing that you just clicked on a VerKwan book, idk why would you leave...)

This book is inspired by the second movie of Mo's (that's me) Holy Trinity of Barbie Movies, and it's none other than The Island Princess. /I've already written the 12 Dancing Princesses and there's a third one in the holy trinity obviously which will be written later./ It was one of my ultimate favorite movies as a kid and I really enjoy making the draft for this book, so I hope you'll like it too!

There are no disclaimers for this book since it's based on a children's story, except that this is a bxb story, but I've already mentioned that. I don't own Seventeen (unfortunately lol) nor any of the characters in the book, this is for entertainment purposes only. The book has some of the original characters of the movie as usual.

The idea of rewriting these stories is my own, I didn't copy anyone, so I'm sorry if you see something like this and it's not from me, I've never seen stuff like this.

Mistranslations and typos might happen since I've only seen the movie in my own language and English is not my first (even though I've learnt it for several years, but my knowledge is fading away since I'm not in school anymore whoops).

Also! I'm planning to make a Mermaid Au SVT oneshot book which is kinda based on the series H2O, but I'll wait a bit with that as my life became pretty hectic recently. I won't be updating this book every day either, only when I feel like it, since I started working not that long ago and I can be really tired in the afternoons.

I'll post the first chapter either tomorrow or the day after, I just wanted to create the book for now!

I hope you'll enjoy the story, feel free to vote and interact, but I'm always happy even if you only read it - I don't mind ghost followers :)

Bye for now!

xoxo
Mo