Meanie as the Beauty and the Beast

Hi Everyone!!!

I'm back to this book to haunt you guys for a little bit because why not...

First of all, holy shit, the last time I updated this book (when I announced my Rapunzel story), we were at 4K views and now we are almost at 11K! It's crazy how much you still love this story, and I still love receiving notifications about your lovely comments - it's a great feeling to read them even now!

And yep, you're not seeing things: so many people asked me whether I will write about Meanie, and I can finally proudly present you this new book based on the story of The Beauty and the Beast! *big round of applause*

Obviously I came back here to promote it in some of my older books that I know have a lot of reads so maybe it will have a lot of reads too lol

In which Wonwoo gets imprisoned in a beast's castle in exchange for his brother's freedom.

Mingyu has to learn to love and be loved before the last petal of the enchanted rose falls, or else he will remain a monster forever.

'You're a fucking candelabra! And I'm your prince, have some manners!'
'Well, I'm a fucking candelabra and you are a fucking beast, so no.'

Based on the story of 'The Beauty and the Beast'
Main ship: Meanie
Side ships: SeokSoo, SoonHoon

.

I hope some of you will check the story out and will like it too! Once again, thank you so much for 10K on the Island Prince, it means a lot to me <3

xoxo
Mo