10

« Tae you know when you start show up they gonna know and it's good news you and Jimin's pregnant at the same time. »
Seojoon said trying to calm his boyfriend.

« I know Babe it's just the way Dad react make me scared poor Minnie. »

They got and the bed and sleep.

It was 6 in the morning Jimin jump off bed running to the bathroom, He kneeling in front of the toilette to puke.

Jungkook sense Jimin not next to him , remove the blanket from his body, he Only sleep with his underwear and his Greek God body was in full view.

He took a glass water and make his way to the bathroom.
He kneeled with his boyfriend rub his back gently.

After Jimin's done throwing up. 
Jungkook gave him the water to rinse his mouth and drink some of it.

Jungkook help Jimin got up and they get back to their bed, waiting when it's 7 or 8 to got up for breakfast.

The Jeon's Mansion

After the news Bogum didn't talk to his dad. When he ask for his mother, Yoongi said he's not here anymore,
That night he couldn't sleep.

Even though he act cold towards his brother and mom. 
His heart was hurt so bad he kept calling Jungkook's phone but never got an answer.

Weeks after

It was a Sunday night Bogum was in his room he heard a know on the door.

« Come in »
Hyeseong open the door and close it and click the lock.

« Hey why you haven't talk to me, I make you food but you never eat at home if I tell your dad about your behavior he's not gonna be happy about it. »

« Why are you doing this, if you wanted money I could give it to you,  why you ruined my parents marriage, break my family fucking why. »
Bogum shout at Hyeseong.

She was so scared because of the deep voice. 
And you think I don't know your secret, you think I'm gonna let you ruined my family, Guess what over my dead body, I know the it's not my dad. »

Please go streaming