11

"What do you mean The child is not Yoongi I don't know what you talking about."
"Do you think you can come to ruin my family and fake this kid as my dad's child but you're wrong I won't let you ruin my family , get out of my room right now."

It was now morning Jimin was already up,After finishing his morning routine.  HE went to wake up Jungkook.

"Kookie wakes up, it's already morning."
Jungkook grunts and said"No 5 minutes please baby."

HE tried to cover his face with the blanket but Jimin already got it and opened the curtains. The sun was shining bright on his face.

After a lot of talking, Jungkook got up.

At Breakfast Table everyone was sit-down nobody made conversation.

Jimin was just eating quietly , he didn't make eye-contact with anybody on the table , Jungkook's hand was on his tight to keep him calm.

After breakfast he got up quickly ready to leave the dining table.

"Jimin sit down, I need to talk to you."Namjoon said with a deep voice.

Chill ran down Jimin's spine and he gulped and sat back down.

"I'm sorry I said this yesterday, I was so shocked that's why I reacted that way , hope you can forgive daddy , and you know how I love you ,  after your mom scolding me I saw how hurt you were."

"It's ok daddy I  understand , I know I'm too young to get pregnant. I'm sorry but me and Kookie we love each other."

Jin smiles and looks at his husband and whispers in his ear."You did well honey."

Seojoon clear his throat gaining everyone attention .
"Me and Tae have good news too for y'all."

"YEs Eomma , I'm pregnant but I found out before JImin I didn't know how to tell you guys about it."

Everyone was looking at Taehyung with a shocked face.

"Congratulations"
They all said in unison and gave a group hug.

The Jikook couple was enjoying their vacation.

Jimin saw Jungkook phone chimed and he took, it was a call from someone name "Rose"

"Umm Hello who's this?"

"Hello this is Rose I'm Jungkook Girlfriend, Who are you? And why do you have his phone."

Jimin was shocked but he continued talking even tears that wanted to fall on his eyes but he kept them in.

"I'm Jimin, Im sorry but Jungkook never tell me about you.''

"Oh you must be his little brother, He tells me a lot about you, I can't wait to see you Jimin, And I'm hurt he didn't tell his brother about me, I Just want to tell him that I'm in Seoul right now and I want to see my handsome boyfriend."

"Oh I'm sorry but we are in the Maldives right now, Family vacation, but I'll give him the message for you."

After they finished Talking, Jimin was now sobbing.

"Hey baby what's wrong, why are you crying."

Jimin looks at Jungkook with hurt eyes and laughs bitterly.
He got up and pushed Jungkook's hand off him, and said.

"Your girlfriend Rose Called brother and wanted you to know that she's in Seoul ."

Jungkook just stood there surprised.

😲