14

"Bogum honey what are you doing here."

"Mommy I missed you." Bogum ran to Hoseok and hugged him.

"Let's sit down, yeah."

Jin was standing at the door looking all confused.

"Oh this is my first son Bogum."
"Oh Hi Bogum I'm Jin."

Bogum bows to Jin and Hoseok takes him to the living room.

"Jungkook put me down so I can walk by myself." Jimin whined and put his hands around Jungkook's neck.

"I know baby but i like holding you."
After they arrive in the living room Jungkook puts Jimin down and finds his brother here.

"What is he doing here Mom."

"Oh Honey he just came and to see me."

"Hi Brother." Bogum said and was about to hug Jungkook but he backed away.

"Ok, I want you all to come home, Dad is not himself ever since that girl lied to him, he kept blaming himself for everything that happens."

"It's his fault—."

"I thought he was happy with Hyesong and the kid. And what do you mean."

"Oh Hyesong was my ex girlfriend in college, I didn't know she was pregnant when we broke up, and when I found her in our house, she said the child is dad's but It's not true, the child is mine I do a DNA test and found everything, I took the child and since that day, dad had been drinking and keep looking for you Mom , Please come back home."

"So You fuck my sister, my husband fuck her and you have a child, just wow, and now you all want me to come back home, act like nothing happens."

Everyone in the room was so surprised to hear all of that.

« I'll give you some time to think about it, please come home the house it's empty without you and you too brother, I''l be going now."

After Bogum left, Hoseok went to his room and locked the door.

"Kookie you ok?" Jimin plays with Jungkook hairs.
Jungkook head on his thighs , and they were watching Barbie in their room.

"Oh Yeah baby I'm ok it's just all of that it's so fuck up."

"Kookie no bad word in front of our baby." Jimin said with a pout.

Jungkook kissed Jimin belly and said."Sorry baby."
Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook's lips.

"let's make love, tonight babe."

"Kookie no look at my belly it's so big how can we make love like that."

"I'll be careful Princess please."

After they make Love, They take a nap Jin called dinner.

Been working on my other books plus a lot of Homework ugh🤪 trying to make them better.

Thanks for reading.

I went to watch Barbie and it was amazing