25

"What did the test said." Jungkook take Jimin hand to help him seat on the bed.

"It show that I'm not pregnant, but how." Jimin said sadly looking at pregnancy test in his hand.

"It's ok baby, we still have more time to have more kid, we have two and they are really young."

Jimin nodded understanding what Jungkook meant, "let's go and get ready to go home ok."

"My babies." Jin run and take Minji in Jimin's hand kissing the baby all over her face. "Honey calm down."

Namjoon said take Jungmin in Jungkook hold to do their cute handshake.

"I guess y'all didn't miss us at all." Jimin said and Jin Namjoon laugh at their son being jealous of his own kids.

"Oh no come here baby, eomma miss you a lot baby." With the seven months old baby in his arm, Jin walk and hug Jimin.

They all laugh and walk further inside the house. "Taehyung's is not back yet." Jimin ask take a seat on the couch.

"No they not back yet." Taehyung was traveling with his family. He wanted to go someplace before his belly got bigger.

"I'll be back." Jungkook take Their stuff and walked to the elevator in the mansion.

"What's wrong with him." Jin ask Jimin who eyes was closed and his hand was resting on his forehead.

"Oh Kook nothings wrong to worry eomma."Jin nodded understand Jimin didn't want them to know or maybe he didn't want them to worry.

"I'll go make something quick." He said and getting up, Jimin followed behind leaving the kids with Namjoon.

"Make Tteokbokki eomma i want to eat it." Jimin said cutely at Jin who laugh.

Short chapter.

Jeon Minji 7 month's old

Jeon Minji
7 month's old

Happy birthday Jungkook 🥳💜