19

It has been several months since jungkook and Jimin last argument. Jimin was now five months pregnant.

Jungkook was taking good care of him. Next week they gonna move into a bigger mansion with all their family together.

Jungmin still the little trouble maker. Taehee still the sweet little girl. Taehyung still haven't date anyone after what happen with Seojoon.

Though he still call Taehyung and wanted to se Taehee but Tae never let him meet the child.

"Babe can you pass me these Krispies Treat I'm craving for something sweet." Jimin take a sit on the chair next to the bed. Waiting for his snack.

"Here baby you did a lot today, take a nap yeah I'll finish packing the rest of our stuff." Jungkook handed him the packet of Krispies treats and gave him a kiss on the lips.Jimin nodded and respond to the kiss.

They pulled away breathless and Jimin giggle. Open his snacks and start eating it.Jungkook go back packing more box.

They heard a little footstep running and they already know who it is. "Mommy."The child squealed seeing the snacks on Jimin's hand.

Making grabby hand so he can have it Jimin giggle and handed him one of them, well before he opened it.

"More." He ask giving his other hand giggling.Jimin faked gasped and put his hand on his chest dramatically.

Jungkook laugh at his them "Mama." They heard a little voice look up and saw Taehee entered the room with her Tata plushies.

"Hey baby come here." Jimin opened his arm to take her even though his belly is so big. She walk slowly and hug Jimin big belly.

Jimin opened one of the sweet and give it to her."Here baby eat." The kids was munching on the Rice Krispies. Savoring the sweet and salty taste.

After 30 minute their eyes starting to get sleepy. Jimin saw Jungmin Yawning and whining to get his attention. "Kookoo please can you put them on Min crib they're sleepy."

Jungkook and take each one placing them on the crib next to each other. Kissing their forehead, making his way back to Jimin.

"Come here baby." He take Jimin hand help him walk to the bed."Im so big and fat I can't even walked by myself without your help and I kept eating a lot of junk food.

I'm serious Jungkook I'm not having another kid after this.."Jimin said pointing at his belly with glossy eyes looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook caress his face and said."Babe your not fat at all and I love you just the way you are love. I can't promised that but we will stop after this and maybe in the future we will have more."

Jimin slaps Jungkook chest muttered a pervert. Jungkook laying him down on the bed cuddling him.

Warning

He lays on his right side and Jungkook lays behind him on his right side too , wrapping his arms around his waist and hug his big belly.

" let's do a quickie baby. " , Jungkook whisper on Jimin's ear with husky voice , sending shivers all over Jimin's body . Jimin blush and respond.

" Yes baby.  "

Jungkook stroke his dick and then entered Jimin slowly .

" Ahh~ahhh " , Jimin moan and Jungkook groaning Jimin was so tigh.

He push more deeper and start to thrust slowly in Jimin's hole.

" Ah~Yes Jungkook~" .

He grabbed Jimin's waist and started to thrust a little faster and  leaving Jimin whimper and moaning from pleasure .

" Ahh~Kook~ .. Feels so good~daddy.. Right~there~ oh yeah~aa "

"Ahh the kids are asleep baby." Jungkook said to Jimin's bringing him closer.

He thrusts fast till he cum inside Jimin , filling him with his warm sperm .

Jimin cum after and biting his lips breathing slowly. "That was amazing baby I love you."Jungkook said Kissing Jimin neck and keep his dick inside Jimin's hole.

There's kids here Helloooooo!!!!

The snacks (btw they're my favorite ones)

Jimin's belly.

Taehee

Taehee.

Jungmin

Jungmin.