27

Jungkook was sleeping with a boy head on his chest cuddling up in bed.

His eyes opened and saw the boy was still sleeping but the boy was not Jimin.

"Wake up babe."

"Hmm no baby I'm to tired plus my bottom hurt, you go hard on me last night." He giggled and Jungkook kissed his nose.

Yeah Jungkook was cheating on Jimin with someone he met in their last vacation.

He's been seeing the boy for a long time now   They met have sex go on dates sometimes.

Jimin was taking Jungkook's clothes to wash them but something fell out the pants pocket. "A used condom."

"Why would Kook have something like that, we haven't had sex for so long."

He smell the clothes and there was another smell on them more like someone's perfume.

He drop them on the floor and hold his heart breathing heavily. In his head he was screaming repeating.

"No no no he wouldn't do this we have two kids and one on the way he wouldn't."

Sliding down the floor touching his belly. The test he took was expired but he took another with his mom and find out he was actually pregnant but he haven't told Jungkook yet about it.

"Mommy." He heard Jungmin called and get from the floor with wobbly legs quickly wipe his tears.

"I have to go home now." Jungkook said putting his watch.  "But daddy can't your boyfriend or fiancé whatever you called him wait for you."

"Don't start Soobin I'll see you soon."

With that he walk out the room.

When he got home it was late and everyone was sleeping by that time he walked slowly to his room.

He saw Jimin was sleeping and walked to the bathroom. Jimin open his eyes when he heard the door close.

Jungkook was looking for something in the bathroom but he find a box. He took it and open it, there was a pregnancy test with two ultrasound pictures and a small baby shoes.

"Wh-what is that." He dropped the box on the floor. Hurriedly open the bathroom door finding Jimin sitting on the bed looking at him.

"Is that true?" He ask and Jimin nodded.  "Why." Jimin ask.

"Why are You cheating on me Jungkook."