15

"Good morning Momma you ok?" Jimin ask Hoseok.

It was Lunch time, Jimin find Hoseok in the kitchen making Lunch.

"Oh Yeah I'm ok Minnie, what are you doing here where is Jungkook."

"Oh I was just hungry, Jungkook  at the office, can I help."

"Of course come here I'm making some Indian food I find the recipe on the internet."

He take half kg chicken  He Make few slits on all the chicken pieces
and add to a large bowl. Then he add 3 tablespoons plain yogurt ,1¼ tablespoons ginger garlic paste, ½ to 1 tablespoon garam masala ,½ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon ground turmeric, ½ to 1teaspoon red chili powder ,1 tablespoon lemon juice.

He Mix everything well and marinate the chicken. Cover and set this aside.

"Can you sliced the onion for me Chim."

After he take 2 cups rice put it  to a large pot and rinse it at least thrice.
He Drain and soak in fresh water for 30 mins. after 30 mins he put a Soak a pinch of saffron strands in 2 tablespoons hot milk.

Now he's gonna cook the chicken.
He Heat the oil in a pot  he add 1 bay leaf, 4 green cardamoms, 6 cloves, 1 inch cinnamon piece,1 star anise, ¾ teaspoon caraway seeds,1 strand mace.

"Are you finish with the onion Chim."

"Yeah here."
After he Add the thinly sliced onions. On a medium heat, fry them stirring often until  they uniformly light brown. He Add marinated chicken & saute until it becomes pale for 5 minutes.

He Lower the flame  Cover and cook until the chicken is soft, tender and
completely cooked.

He Check if the chicken is cooked by pricking it with a fork . He Evaporate any excess moisture left in the pot by cooking further without the lid.
He Taste it see if it taste good  he Add ¼ cup plain yogurt ,1 teaspoon biryani masala , ¼ teaspoon red chili powder , 1 slit green chili pepper 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves.

After he Mix everything well. And Spread it evenly in a single layer.

He Layer the drained rice all over the chicken.

He take a separate bowl, and pour 3 cups water and he
add ¼ to ½ teaspoon salt, on a pot.  After he Pour rest of the water over the rice gently.

He Add 1 tablespoons more mint leaves. He didn't  mix everything, He sprinkle 2 tablespoons fried onions & saffron soaked milk.
After everything is done he cover it for 15 minutes.
Jimin help him make some other side dishes.

After the food is done.
He put it on a big thing put it on the middle of the dining table with the other side dishes.

Jimin take some put it on a lunch box for Jungkook with other side dishes as well. And Jungkook Banana milk.

He got upstair change his dress. He find everyone in the dining room eating, he take Jungkook's lunch box and said goodbye.

When he arrives at Jungkook's company he make his way inside. He took the private Elevator.
He knock on Jungkook's office door and got no answer. He pushed it open and found the inside empty.
"Maybe he's on a meeting."

He arranged the food on the table next to the big couch.

20 minute later Jungkook entered his office and found Jimin on the couch watching TV.

"Hey Princess, what are you doing here."
" oh I bring your lunch,Momma make Chicken Biryani's and I make some other side dishes."

" oh yummy I was hungry anyway." Jungkook's said with a chuckled.

Jimin feed Jungkook and himself.
After lunch was done.

" Thank you for Lunch baby it was delicious,just like you." Jungkook's said lick his lips looking at Jimin.

Jimin's blush and slap Jungkook bicep.

" stop Kook you're making me blush."

Meanwhile.

"Ah~Yeah~Fuck..oh Seojoon just like that."

Seojoon was fucking her secretary on his office desk.

The door open reveal Taehyung with a lunch box and teary eyes.

"Joon." Taehyung said with crack voice.
Tears streaming down his face.

Seojoon look up and saw his boyfriend with tears on his eyes and a lunch box on the floor.
" shit."

I actually want to try Indian foods one day 😩