26

"Jungkook~~ah~~so good." Jimin
moaned as Jungkook rammed inside
him in a fast pace hitting the
Jimin sweet spot making him see
stars.

Seeing Jungkook groan and grunt as he thursts deep inside him, had jimin
overwhelmed. It was so good.
Jungkook made sure it was slow and
gentle.

But unfortunately they heard a cry coming for their daughter. "Mommy Minji got booboo."

Their son Jungmin called outside the door holding his little sister in his hand. Wrapping his arm tightly around the baby.

Jimin stop moaning and Jungkook get off him with a frustrated sigh he love his kids but they kept interrupted their intimate time.

"Babe it's ok I'll go get her and we can continue later hmm." Jimin said gave Jungkook a kiss on the lips.

But Jungkook didn't answer, he just walked to the bathroom, Jimin sigh and put on his robe to go get Minji.

"Come here baby tell mommy what's wrong hmm." Putting the baby close to his chest to feed her.

"You make daddy mad tonight princess." Jimin smile look at the baby sucking on the bottle.

She was pretty and had his and Jungkook resemblance mostly Jungkook's.

"I don't know what's wrong baby, but your daddy is not the same after I told him that i was not pregnant, i mean we already have two kids and we're young we can have more in the future, but lately he's not himself baby what do I do." Jimin sniffles looking at the baby.

"I love You you all so much."

He was crying but didn't know his mom was listening to him, Jin walk in the room hugging Jimin.

"I'm here baby it's ok let it all out." Jimin broke down hearing that he cried in his mom hold.

Taehyung was lying in bed but he feel sad suddenly. "Jimin." He said and Yunki heard.

"Is everything ok babe." He ask and pull Taehyung close to him. "Yeah I feel sad suddenly i wonder if Jimin's ok."

"We can call right now or tomorrow to ask babe." He ask and Taehyung said it's to late they will call tomorrow.

If you want you can take the blank one and sign down there and share it in n your social media's and share the blank one so other Army's can do the same