21

" Jungkook she won't stop crying what do I do now." Jimin said trying to shush the baby. He tried to feed her but she refused.

"Give her to me." Jungkook said getting up from the bed walking toward Jimin. Taking the baby from him.

And she stop crying immediately. "Wh-what oh you see that she like you better than me" Jimin said with a pout.  Make Jungkook laugh.

"Don't say that babe.." he kissed Jimin pout. Making him smile. Swinging the baby gently so she can sleep.

"Mwommy i gowt no foowd." Jungmin enter the room pouting at his mommy. "Oh sweetheart did mama Jin don't feed you."

Jimin ask bring the boy close to him. "Babe be careful." Jungkook said remind Jimin of his stitch's. Jimin nodded and get up slowly.

Exit the room with Jungmin. He was staying downstairs it was more Easy for him. He saw Yunki in the living room playing with Taehee.

"Hi Yunki Hyung." He turn his head and found Jimin walking with Jungmin to the kitchen. "Hey Jiminie what are you doing."

"Jungmin was hungry so I came to gave him something. Where's mom and Tae." He said and Yunki stand up with Taehee. "They go out shopping and I just finished giving the kids food. You sure Jungmin is hungry."

Jimin look at his son with a cute glare making him giggle. He run to the kitchen taking the box of cupcakes showing it to his mama.

Jimin shake his head giggling and Yunki laugh. "He just need sweet." Taking the box and give One cupcake to each kid.

Shaking his head with a smile he returned to his room. And find Jungkook and the baby sleeping on his chest. He was naked with only his pants on.

" are you doing skin-to-skin." Jimin ask quietly and Jungkook nodded his head. Jimin got on the bed with them and cuddle Jungkook side.

" What did Jungmin need I know he was not hungry." Jungkook said making Jimin giggle. " you know him so well. Yunki feed him already he just wanted something sweet."

"Mwommy sweepy." Speaking of the devil. He entered the room rubbing his eyes with his little fist cutely. He started to climb on the bed.

Jimin help him and put him on the middle. Both kids was sleeping. Jimin decided to take a nap with Jungkook as well.

"We're home." Jin said enter the house. And found no one. He look at Taehyung who shrugged and walked in.

They found Yunki sleeping on the couch with Taehee on his chest and one hand wrap around the little girl body.

Jin aww and take a picture showing it to Taehyung before walking off to his room upstairs. Decide to take the stairs instead of the elevator.

"Ugh I should've take the elevator." He said walking inside the room. Dropping the shopping bag on the floor before jumping on the bed.

"Babe wake up let's go to our room." Shaking Yunki slightly to wake him up.when he saw his not waking up. He slap him in the face. Not to hard just to wake him.

He wake up look at Taehyung. Before walk off to the elevator take them to their floor. Not before putting Taehee on her bed. In her own room.

Still can't stop listening to this song like woah

Gather 'round now, look at me
Respect the love the only way
If you wanna come, come with me
The door is open now every day

This one plus two, rendezvous all at my day
This what we do, how we do

Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We'll make it happen 'cause we believe it
Look who we are, we are the dreamers
We'll make it happen 'cause we can see it

Here's to the ones, that keep the passion
Respect, oh yeah
Here's to the ones, that can imagine
Respect, oh yeah.

That's it for today.
Sorry for not updating :(