17

It's been 10 months since Jimin and Taehyung gave birth. Jimin's and Jungkook's boy is a little bad boy, Hoseok said he take it from his father.

The kid is a troublesome, one day he tried to crawl out of the stairs if Taehyung didn't saw him he would have fall and dead, one time again he drop his dad phone in water. They always keep eyes on him if it's too quiet they don't saw the toddler. Their heart stop beating. Taehee was a sweet little girl, she don't crawl yet but she's healthy. They go to pediatric with her and see why she's not crawling yet, the doctor said it's normal some kid take time to crawl.

Taehyung was doing great and always teach her baby to crawl, Hoseok on the other hand Yoongi always come to the Kim's and keep on asking him when he's coming home, but he never got an answer.

Jimin kept on crying it's all his fault, he can't even keep an eye on the baby and he is already pregnant again.

Yes Jimin is pregnant again, he found out when Jungmin was 7 month old now he's 3 month pregnant.

Jungkook said it's mood swing when Jimin kept on crying at night.

"Hey babe your going to work today." Jimin was in their room eating a green apple with a sour syrup. Jungkook just got out of the bathroom with a towel wrap around his waist to cover his naked bottom.

Jungming was sleeping on his crib next to his parents bed, he never want to go on his room.

"No baby I asked your dad for a day off to stay with you, Jungmin and our baby." Jungkook approached Jimin kissed him on the lips.

"Babe why are you eating this sour thing." Jungkook licked Jimin's lips and taste the sour syrup on his lips.

"I was craving for it but now I'm craving for something else." Jimin said touch Jungkook dick on the towel. Jungkook groan and bite his lips.

"You know it's yours." Jimin remove the towel on Jungkook and hold his big dick, he lick it and put it on his mouth, remove it and put the syrup on the red head sucking it like a lollipop.

Jungkook hold Jimin's head and fuck his mouth with his dick.

After the blowjob Jungkook dress up and Jungmin wake up almost saw his mommy and daddy do the dirty.

~TIME~SKIP~

They spend the entire day together as a family." Today I had so much fun baby." Jimin said looking at the Tv, his head was on Jungkook and they were watching series. Jungmin was sleeping with Jin and Namjoon today.

"Yeah me too baby I love spending time with you guys."
Jungkook said kissing Jimin's head.

"Babe let me go use bathroom." Jimin said get up from the bed going to the bathroom.

Jungkook at the bathroom door closed and took his phone out.

He smile looking at the naked video on his phone, putting his hand on his short.

Jimin who forget to take something hear the moaning voice and look saw Jungkook with eye close hand on his dick.

He got closer and looked at Jungkook's phone and saw the same girl playing with her pussy moaning Jungkook's name.

"J-jungkook." Jimin said with a cracked voice and teary eyes.

Jungkook jumped on the bed and tried to close his phone but Jimin already saw everything.

"Baby it's not what you think." Jungkook said with wide eyes looking at Jimin who was crying.

Really and ex girlfriend ah u can better Jungkook when you have that Jibooty.

He said he can handle it