𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

蘇科

Water

Water. 

Earth. 

Fire. 

Air. 

My grandmother used to tell me stories about the old days. A time of peace, when the Avatar kept balance between the Water tribes, Earth kingdom, Fire nation, and Air nomads. 

But that all changed when the Fire Nation attacked. 

Only the Avatar mastered all four elements. Only he could stop the ruthless firebenders. 

But when the world needed him most, he vanished. 

A hundred years have passed, and the Fire Nation is nearing victory in the war. 

Two years ago, my father and the men of my tribe journeyed to the Earth Kingdom to help fight against the Fire Nation, leaving me, my brother, and my sister to look after our tribe. 

Some people believe that the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads, and that the cycle is broken. 

I have lost hope. 

But some still believe that somehow the Avatar will return to save the world.

蘇科

"Are you sure you have everything? Where are your harpoons? Do you have enough layers?" you asked quickly, checking Katara and Sokkas' coats to see if they were thick enough. 

"Do you have enough water?" 

"Will you relax, (y/n)? We're just going fishing," Katara sighed as you placed an extra blanket in their boat. 

"That's Katara for quit babying us," Sokka groaned, pulling on his cheeks. 

"I'm just making sure you guys are prepared and safe. You can never be too careful. Do you guys have a spare oar?" yiu asked, looking at the ground to see where you put it down. 

"We've gone fishing a million times before. What's so different about this one?" Sokka asked, putting his hands up in confusion. 

"'Cause this time, I won't be there to keep you guys out of trouble," you answered, finding the oar next to Sokka's foot and plopping it in their boat. 

"Well, either way, we'll be fine. We learned from the best," Katara assured, smiling and placing a comforting hand on your shoulder. 

You smiled back at her and took a deep breath. 

"Okay. You guys better go before it gets dark," you sighed, stopping your search for any more objects. 

"Finally!" Sokka groaned, turning around to get on the boat.