𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

蘇科

You woke up against a hard surface and opened your eyes to see Zuko sitting across from you, and Aang in his little world in the corner

"Wha-?! Where are we?! Where's Katara?!" you frantically asked. 

"We're in the middle of a blizzard. And I left your sister at the Oasis. It's just us and the Avatar," he answered. 

"Can you start a fire?" you asked, your teeth chattering. 

"You see any sticks around here?" he asked flatly, his hand showing the cave, stickless. 

You placed your hand down on the snow and took all the water from it, leaving it dry. 

"Try it," you nodded. 

He made a little fire on his finger and pressed the dry spot, making a tiny fire. 

You took a deep breath and held your hands close to it. 

"You know how long he's gonna be like that?" Zuko asked, pointing his thumb to Aang. 

Aang was laid down in the corner, still glowing. 

"I dunno. He's supposed to be talking to some spirits," you answered, shrugging. 

You two stayed in silence for a moment before you spoke up. 

"Why did you take me with you?" you asked. 

He sighed and looked down at the ground. 

"You're doing something to me, and I don't know what it is. I want to protect you, I want your company, I want to talk to you.......and I don't know why. So I just brought you with me," he explained. 

Your cheeks glowed and you looked away, trying to get it under control. 

When you glanced back at him, you noticed a bunch of cuts and bruises that were on his face. 

"What happened," you asked. 

"The explosion," he answered, as if it was nothing. 

You sighed and crawled over, sitting in front of him. 

You held your hand above the snow, removing the water from it, when Zuko spoke up. "

Why are you gonna heal me? We were just fighting," he asked. 

You took the water and placed it on his face, letting it glow and absorb in his skin before you put your hand down. "

Because for some reason, no matter how mad I am at you, I want you to be okay," you sighed, looking him in the eyes. 

And suddenly, you kissed. 

Zuko placed his hand on your cheek and you placed yours on his shoulder.