𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐋 𝐕 𝐄

蘇科

You and Zuko were drinking tea and talking together in his room when Iroh came in

"For the last time, I'm not playing the tsungi horn," Zuko huffed. 

"No, it's about our plans. There is a bit of a problem," Iroh sighed. 

Zhao walked in right behind him and you spit out your tea. 

"I'm taking your crew and the girl," Zhao stated, grabbing your arm. 

"WHAT?!" your and Zuko exclaimed. 

"I've her them for a little expedition to the North Pole. And who better to become a spy than a Water Tribe girl herself," Zhao explained. 

Your eyes went wide.

 "Uncle, is that true?" Zuko asked. 

"I'm afraid so. He's taking everyone. Even the cook," Iroh said sadly. 

"Sorry you won't be there to watch me capture the Avatar, but I can't have you getting in my way again," Zhao smirked. 

Zuko was about to attack but Iroh stopped him, grabbing his nephew's arm. 

Just then, Zhao noticed Zuko's dual dao swords hidden in the corner. 

"I didn't know you were skilled with broadswords, Prince Zuko," he smirked. 

You knew exactly where this was going. 

"He's not. I'm the Blue Spirit. I've been sneaking off the ship at night and trying to help the Avatar since he's my friend. I thought I could pin it on Prince Zuko by putting them in his room but I'm already getting taken away so there's no point," you explained. 

"Clever. And more reason to kill you after your use has run out," Zhao smirked.

 Zuko was about to attack again but Iroh pulled him back. 

"Well, we best be on our way. We have a lot of work ahead of us," Zhao stated as he dragged me out the room. 

"(y/n)," Zuko whispered, his face showing fear for the first time. 

You mouthed "I'll be fine" to him before Zhao slammed the door shut and continued to drag you.

蘇科

You got onto Zhao's ship and he threw you into this cell, locking the door. 

'I'm getting bad deja vu.'  

You looked out the window to see Zuko's ship. 

You stared at it for a few minutes until all of a sudden, it exploded. 

"ZUKO!" you shouted, your eyes going wide. 

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you slid down the wall, sitting down and pulling your knees to my chest. 

'The next time I see Zhao....he's gonna have a spear through his throat.' 

That's when it hit you.

You looked around and realized that you were on the lowest level of the ship, meaning you were very close to the ocean. 

'At least Zuko was smart enough to put me in a cell that was nowhere near water.'

You stood up and pressed your hand against the glass of the window, concentrating on forming the water into a sharp blade. 

Once it did, you let it cut into the hull of the ship for a few minutes until you finally got through. 

You managed to cut a small square which water immediately started flowing into. 

You dove through the hole and bent the water so it spit me out on top. 

"I have to warn them," you stated determinedly surfing over the water. 

You had to get to the North Pole to warn the others. 

And fast. 

蘇科