𝐅 𝐈 𝐅 𝐓 𝐄 𝐄 𝐍

蘇科

You, Sokka, Katara, and Aang landed at the checkpoint where General Fung was supposed to escort you to Omashu, but were met with fireworks instead

"Welcome, Avatar Aang! I am General Fung. And welcome to all of you great heroes! Appa, Momo, Brave Sokka, The Mighty Katara, The Powerful (y/n)," Fung greeted. 

"The Powerful (y/n)? I like that," you smirked, crossing your arms. 

They started shooting more fireworks behind you and you all turned around to watch. 

"Not bad. Not bad," Sokka approved.

蘇科

"Avatar Aang, we were all amazed at the stories of how you single-handedly wiped out an entire Fire Navy fleet at the North Pole. I can't imagine what it feels like to wield such devastating power. It's an awesome responsibility," Fung marveled, stroking his beard. 

You were sitting in front of him, but something about General Fung was giving me a weird feeling. 

"I try not to think about it too much," Aang shrugged. 

"Avatar, you're ready to face the Fire Lord now," Fung stated. 

Everyones' eyes went wide. 

"What?! No, I'm not!" Aang exclaimed. 

"And that's not your place to say if he's ready or not. Everyone knows the legend. The Avatar has to master all the elements first," you defended. 

"Why? With the kind of power he possesses, power enough to destroy hundreds of battleships in a matter of minutes, he could defeat the Fire Lord now!" Fung retorted, standing up from his seat. 

"Sir, the thing is, Aang can only do those things when he's in the Avatar State," Sokka chimed. 

"See, it's this special state where-." "I'm well aware. Your eyes and tattoos glow, and you're able to summon unbelievable power. Without you, we'd be slaughtered before we even reach their shores. But with you leading the way, as the ultimate weapon, we could cut a swath right through to the heart of the Fire Nation," Fung explained, moving his finger around a map. 

"Right, but I don't know how to get in or out of the Avatar State, much less what to do once I'm there," Aang said sadly. 

"And Aang's not an object to be used as a weapon," Katara chimed, anger lacing her tone. 

"So it's decided, then. I'll help you figure out how to get into the Avatar State, and then you'll face your destiny," Fung stated, turning back around to Aang. 

"No. Nothing's decided. We already have a plan. Aang's pursuing his destiny his way," you dismissed, all of you standing up and crossing your arms.