𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

蘇科

You opened the door to Zuko's room and carried the tea tray to his desk, placing it down

You began pouring it in the cup when he slammed his hands down on the desk, startling you. 

"You don't have to bring me tea every night! It's getting annoying! And you don't have to pour it for me! I'm not a child!" he shouted, getting up from his seat. 

"Oh, I'm sorry! Excuse me for being polite! I see you in here, hunched over this map for hours on end, I thought it would be nice for you to have some sort of refreshment! But you know what, fine!" you shouted back. 

You turned around and stormed out of his room, slamming the door behind you. 

You noticed Iroh was standing there and you just let it all out. 

"Who does he think he is?! Yelling at anyone for any small inconvenience he has!" you exclaimed, venting. 

You were right outside his room, but I didn't care if he heard. You were angry.

"You must have patience with my nephew. He has a very...fiery temper," Iroh sighed, trying to find a nice way to put it. 

"I'll give him fiery! I might be from a water tribe but he'd be surprised," you growled, shaking your fist at his door. 

"Give him time. He is still unsure," Iroh continued. 

You gave him a confused look.

"Unsure about what?" you asked.

He gave me a sly smirk. 

"You will find out soon enough," he chuckled as he walked away. 

You tilted your head in confusion but shook away the feeling. 

You turned to walk down the hallway when you accidentally bumped into a soldier.

"I'm so sorry, My Lady," He frantically apologized, helping you up. 

"It's fine. I should've paid attention to where I was going," you assured. 

"No, I was at fault. I apologize, My Lady," the soldier continued. 

"You don't have to call me My Lady. Please, call me (y/n)," you smiled. 

"Okay. I apologize, (y/n)," he corrected. 

"What's your name?" you asked. 

"Khan," the soldier answered, bowing. 

"Khan, I have a question for you. Have you ever had a break on this ship? Like a chance to have fun? And take off your helmet. I can barely understand you," you asked, smiling as you removed his helmet. 

Khan had short, dark, scruffy black hair with very fair skin and brown freckles on his nose. 

He actually looked really handsome.