𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

蘇科

"General Fong's base will serve as the launching point for the attack

"General Fong's base will serve as the launching point for the attack. In exactly two months, the Army and Navy will invade the Fire Nation on the Day of Black Sun," General How explained, bending the pieces forward on his map. 

You were discussing the plans for the invasion. 

Just then, Luna, who was in your lap, let out a little yip and sent tiny purple shockwaves that knocked the pieces over. 

"Or we could send Luna to do some damage," you laughed.

You noticed the rest of the generals had stone faces and you stopped. 

"Sorry. Bad timing," you said sheepishly. 

How bent the pieces back into an upright position. 

"All we need is the Earth King's seal in order to execute the plan," How said, bending a piece of the table to push itself to you, with the scroll on it. 

You grabbed it and stood up. 

"I'll get these scrolls to him right away. Thank you, General How," you bowed before walking out, Luna jumping into your satchel.

蘇科

You walked into the king's court where you saw some Kyoshi warriors sitting there. 

You noticed the center one's hair looked familiar, until you remembered a painting you saw on Zuko's ship when he was still hunting the Avatar. 

It was of her, him, their mother, and the Fire Lord. 

Your eyes went wide. 

"You're the Fire Nation princess! Zuko's sister!" you exclaimed. 

"Finally, someone in this city isn't a complete moron," she smirked. 

You bent some water out your thermos but one of them front flipped at you and squeezed your shoulder, somehow taking your bending away. 

You fell limp to the floor and were absolutely terrified. 

'How did she take my bending away?!'

"So, Zu Zu's in the city, too. I think it's time for a family reunion," the princess smirked, standing over you.

蘇科

They threw you down this chute and into this crystal cave where they shut the hatch.

You groaned as you stood up and Luna hopped out your bag. 

"You okay, girl? We got thrown hard," you asked, rubbing your head. 

She yipped and licked her nose. 

"We gotta find a way outta here," you stated quizzically while looking around.